Chapter 3

Once the punch happened, everyone got quite looking at the guy with their mouths open. You smirked at the sight.

Laying there was a unconscious celestial dragon with his face messed up badly, even if it was once from one punch.

You looked over at his crew. They looked ready to fight. He had a good crew, you could tell from just one look.

The first one the speak was a guy in a suit of armor. "H-he hit St. Charles"

Straw hat cracked his knuckles after he put his signature hat on and looked up.

He father started speaking. "Charles" it was only his sons name.

Both Law and Kidd smirked as you just smiled.

"Sorry everybody, now that I punched this guy there's going to be a navy admiral coming here with a warship" Luffy said towards his crew.

"So Straw hat's a man who doesn't think but acts... Interesting indeed" You said looking at the scene unfold before your eyes.

"I'm just pissed I didn't get to cut him down, you beat me to it" the green haired guy said to his captain.

You smirked. "So his crew is like that too?" You mumbled to yourself.

The strawberry blonde ran towards the fish man. You didn't want to listen. You knew it was a private a personal chat, which made you smile.

They decided on a strategy, the blue haired cyborg was going to find the keys while the reindeer tends to the fish man's wounds.

You looked at your first mate, who was also a doctor. "Nick go help that reindeer." He noted his head and leaped over my lap and a few people's head to were the fish man lay.

The father started speaking again once Nick left.

"Charles"

The sister then spoke. "Dear brother what have they done to you? No one has ever laid a hand on him, not even you father!" The girl stated.

"You scam" the father yelled at straw hat. "How dare you raise a hand to my son!" He continued then shot his gun t him.

You smirked.

People started getting worried which caused them to run and scream a bit.

Trafalgar Law, Eustass Kidd, Monkey D. Luffy, the celestial dragons and your crews only stayed. That you know of.

"Our righteous blood line is currently descendent of the creators of this world. You'll suffer for your dissidents." The father said as he kept shooting his weird looking gun.

One of the Pirates from Straw Hat's crew ran over to him. "No one gives a damn who your related to" He said as he flipped in the air and kick him. Soon people in armed started charging him too. As the blonde kept kicking them.

Meanwhile during the fight as you sit back and watched, one of the armored Knights came up to you trying to get you out of here.

"Come on ma'am your going to get hurt being here, it's not safe for a lady like you." He said as he went to grab a hold of your arm, but instead he got your hoodie, and pulled down your hood. Allowing everyone to see your (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Everyone seemed stop what their doing, (surprisingly) and look at you.