Chapter 4

A hole was formed in the wall as a man with white hair came out. He was wearing glasses and had a scar going down his right eye.

"Yes, I wanted to meet you. Monkey D. Luffy. " was what he said as he came out into the light. Luffy touched his straw hat in response.

'Haha. Looks like a lot of people wanted to meet the lad.' You thought as he smiled.

As you smiled you started to hear pirates panicking on how Luffy beet the crap out of a celestial dragon and how Trafalgar Law, Captain 'Kidd' and you are here too. You smirked. "Word sure travels fast." You mumbled under your breath. You close your eyes. You had an idea of who they were sending.

You open your eyes as you hear two voice in the back but you couldn't tell whose voice they belonged to. But you had a feeling on whose voice it belonged to. It made your blood boil. He was the one. The one who...

Something you heard outside made you stop thinking that thought. You heard guns being pointed and loaded.

Everything was absolutely quite. Kidd was smirking, Trafalgar was just sitting there and you were getting bored again.

The man was now buy the mermaid. You smiled as you saw his hand by the collar she was wearing around her neck.

"I'm going to remove your collar now, are you read young lady?" He asked this in a nice way.

"Woah now hold on, you crazy? You can't it will explode." The starfish said.

"Yeah, it's true we seen it happen before, stop you'll hurt her" The reindeer started backing up the starfish.

"Bad Idea! Very bad idea!" The skeleton started saying. You could hear the panic in his voice.

The reindeer looked at his captain. "Stop him please." Luffy said and did nothing in reply.

"Hey wait a second isn't Franky some were looking for the key as we speak? Why don't we just wait for him to bring it back." The long nose implied.

"Yeah, he's right. Luffy please don't let him do it." The starfish replied begging Straw Hat.

The white haired man put his hand on her before saying. "It will be alright just don't flinch." The mermaid looked at him with worry.

"I have no idea what kind of power that guy used earlier." The moss head said. "But one thing I know for sure, is that he is no ordinary man" he continued.

You almost wanted to say 'ding ding give the man a prize' but the blonde cut you off which made you pout.

"So then is it ok to risk Camie's (did I spell her name right?) life?" He asked the moss head. He then continued. "Damn it, where's Franky with that key? What's he doing?" He asked again looking to his side.

The man touched the girl's collar. You sighed as it started ticking. You had notice the straw hats getting ready to fight which caused you to sigh in boredom.

"You guys need to relax." Was all you said as they looked at you with both bewilderment and hatred. You looked at them in the corner of your eye. "Trust me on this one, he knows what he's doing." You continued looking back at the mermaid.

The ticking started going a bit faster as everyone watched. The white haired man's hand never left the collar. Then an explosion happened.