Chapter 6

Kid started, well tried, yelling some colorful language at you but really couldn't considering that you had his voice box.

You were currently surprised that none of the marines were really attacking considering the dispute between you and the red haired bomb, who could explode any minute, or should I say millisecond.

"Hey, (l/n)-girl, what's that black thing in your hand?" Straw Hat asked causing you to look over at him. And he was being stupid again. The guy was literally looking at the thing with stars in his eyes.

You looked at Trafalgar, he had that same expression on his face, but it seemed a little happier with the peace and quiet that was given when Eustass' voice was taken away.

You looked back at the Straw Hat Pirate in front of you. The straw hat on his head seemed familiar to you. Your dad has told you of a man with a straw hat that has once saved his life. You glared at it.

"Tell me!" He demanded as he tried grabbing for the box, which you put behind your back but his arms still reached for it by stretching. This sorta surprised you.

"So the rumors were true, you really do stretch just like rubber. What a weird ability to have." You stated as your (s/c) hand reached out and started stretching his cheek.

"Your one to talk, you steal people's voices." Trafalgar said looking at the angered bomb with red hair as he still yelled, what you assumed, colorful language towards your way.

"I forgot about that colorful clown bastard." You mumbled looking at the red hair with amusement in your (e/c) colored eyes. "Oh it speaks." You finally said as you looked at the ravin haired man. His eyes seemed to darken a bit, but you being you, you ignored it. "It's not just stealing voices doc. It's much more then that. But why tell you, I like keeping people in the dark. It tends to be more amusing that way." You said with a giggle as you gave Eustass his voice back. You wanted to end his misery, for some reason. It had to be because of the fact your an a-.

You where interrupted by a cannonball was flung at you. You jump out of the way and turned Rentia back into its original form.

"I was wondering when they will start attacking." You giggled as you landed gracefully on one of the cannons.

You grabbed you sword as you swung it down from under you braking the cannon. It started lifting in the sky causing you to go along with it for a bit before jumping down landing on a marine.

"Their all devil fruit users!" A marine yelled as you looked over at Law, since you haven't seen his power yet.

It was actually kinda weird but cool at the same time. He was cutting people up, but they weren't dying and their parts were going everywhere. It was fun seeing the marines all panicking.

"Trafalgar, that is so weird power you got there." (Y/n) said as you started laughing you ass off. Some marines thought this would be a good time to attack you but they couldn't be even more wrong.

Each one that tried to attack you, ended up with their head stuffed into the ground with their bodies trying to get it out and you? You where laughing on the ground even harder. You didn't know why but you couldn't stop laughing.

A shadow had soon covered your whole body, making you alert as you open your eyes to fine a gigantic hand above you made out of metal and weapons. Eustass Kid.

You got up just standing there, as the hand came down on you. You lifted your arm up and stopped it with your hand. It kinda felt like you just gave a giant a high five. You felt the pressure of it trying to crush you but you just stood there, like it wasn't such a big deal because really there wasn't.

"You who Eustass, just because the word 'ass' is in your name doesn't mean you have to be one you know. That is unless you would like to be mute for the rest of your life, I suggest you grow up and become an adult or at least a man, Kid." You said looking at the red head with a smirk, while his face turns as red as his hair.

You didn't know it at the time, but Trafalgar Law seemed to laugh quietly at that, while Luffy started whining.

"Oi, (l/n)- girl! Flame head! Quit talking and start fighting!" He said with a cheeky grin.

You looked over at him with a smile. "Yeah your right, Luffy. I'm getting tired of this, mind if I finish them off for ya?" You asked. Without getting a reply you started fighting without them.

"Hell's screams" you called out as the ground opened up around the marines, some of them were a little bit unfortunate to fall in but before you could even blink, skeletons with a little flesh on their bones came out with disgusting red liquid while their bones where on fire. They soon started screaming as they each pulled more then one marine down in the deeps of hell.