Chapter 11

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

——————————————

"You heard me Siren-ya, I want to start an alliance with you. It could possibly benefit both our crews?" He made it sound more like it was a suggestion you couldn't say no to, then an actual question.

He continued holding your wrist, refusing to let you go, as he made sure that your hand was only feeling his chest. Despite the blush you were trying hard to fight down, you didn't like this predicament he was putting you in. Sure you would like to feel what's underneath his iconic jacket, skin to skin, but who could blame you, he was an attractive man. But you did not want to under theses conditions!

"Why should I even agree. What are you trying to plan anyway. What do I get out of it." You demanded to know, rather then simply ask, as you looked directly up at him, meeting his silver colored eyes with your (e/c) colored eyes. Trying your absolute best to remain as composed as possible but it was hard since you could feel how defined he was. And the look in his eyes didn't help you, he looked at you as if you were prey and he was the predator. And for once, you couldn't help but feel nervous.

"I want to defeat one of the Yonkou, Kaido." Law said with a smirk as he looked down at you. He smirk growing as he looked at the shocked expression on your face. It irritated you, but you soon found yourself also smirking up at the taller male.

"For what reason would you possibly want to defeat him. You don't look like someone who simply wants that title. To be an Yonkou, an Emperor." You responded not breaking eye contact as you were looking for any detection of a lie.

"I have a different goal to achieve. One that will come to light later on in the future." He responded vaguely, irritating you. If you were to accept his proposal without knowing the full extent of it, there is a possibility that you and your crew could end up in danger because of it.

"I might not know what kind of ship you run, but I care deeply for my crew. I would give up my life for any one of them. So I'm not going to agree without knowing what the hell I will be signing their lives too." You respond, giving him a threatening look.

"The world is full of dangers, but I had already planned that your crew would be standing along side my crew the whole time. Away from it all." He answered confidently with a smile on his face as his hands let go of your wrists only to sneak themselves on your hips.

Your blush was starting to intensify, as you still tried your best to fight it. Your hands still laid on his firm chest, as you tried to push him away not wanting any contact.

"Very well. I'll agree with your proposal, but how do you suppose we are going to do this with only two people. You are talking about a Yonkou here." You responded giving in with a small sigh. A smirk played at his lips once he heard your confirmation, after all. You were a key part in his plan in order for this to work.

"You aren't the only one I'll be inviting dear Siren-ya. There's still one more."

You raised an eyebrow at him, questioning, wondering who else he would want to invite to this suicide mission. But nodded your head, a bit cautiously.

He ignores your questionable look, and begins to take one of your hands into his own. "Excellent, now this is where all the fun begins." He commented as he brought up you hand to his lips. And like a gentleman, he kissed the back of your hand never breaking the eye contact you both shared.

Without you realizing it. Your heart skipped a beat and you face began to turn a light shade of red.

This guy was dangerous, but...

You liked it.

—————————————

Once you returned to your ship, you had gotten ambushed but your crew mates. Asking what happened and if you were ok. Looks of worry all on their faces. You didn't mean to worry them, it wasn't your intention but it still made you happy. Because you knew they cared. And you cared for them.

You explained what happened, and how everything went. Some key point did piss them off. But it caused you to laugh hearing them yell that they will avenge you since Law had forced you to touch his chest. But you also left out some parts as well...

Though what you didn't know at that time... That was only just the beginning of the two crew's adventure.

——————————————

Over time, both your crews would sail next to each other. In the beginning, your crew didn't like it, but they got used to it and began trusting the Heart Pirates. It made you happy but you guessed it sorta helped that there was another female that was apart of the Heart Pirates.

You grew closer to Law and his crew. And you all had fun nights, and wild parties. One like this one.

Both crews had stopped at a deserted island, filled with all sort of fruits and wild animals.

On the beach, you began giggling as you tried your best to walk. You were acting like a child as you held your arms up, like you were pretending to be a plane. With Nick right by your side making sure you wouldn't fall.

The sun began to set as your crews continued to party and dance. Some were past out from drinking too much while others were having the time of their lives.

"Hey guys! Look at this weird animal! It looks like some sort of bird I think? It's looks really rare! It's wearing a gold collar! Let's steal it! We're pirates after all!" Shachi screamed out, drunk. A red hue covering his cheeks as he was dancing around the bird with a bottle of beer in his hands.

Others screamed out in agreement with him as you finally looked at what he was looking at. It was a bright mesmerizing purple color. Causing you to laugh.

"That's not smart Shachi! Those birds are really dangerous. Hiccup. They will do anything to completely their mission. Hiccup. That's how they are trained." You screamed out giggling uncontrollably in your drunken state, as you recognized the species of bird it was. A certain doctor giving you a weird look as he continued staring between you and the bird questionably.

"That bird's a type of Phoenix, they aren't usually found here on the ground. They're actually considered extinct here." You giggle again before taking another drink of your beer.

"Where are they found then (Y

)-ya"

Hiccup

"Well, in Anemone of course! The land in the sky! A sky island." Hiccup

"My home island."