Chapter 8

(Y/n) come home child. We all miss you. Come and take your-

You woke up before the voice could finish its sentence like always.

The same thing happens every time you fall asleep. It was so annoying.

The worst part? The worst part was the fact each time you fell asleep it would be a different voice. But not just any voices. These voices belong to your parents and siblings. (If you dont have siblings or if you dont have enough siblings as the ones in here then use a random name the age won't be the same)

Your mother (m/n) (mothers name), and your father (f/n) (fathers name).  They never said the same thing but they would always ask the same thing. For you to come home and except your fate you where born into.

Your five siblings where very different. Your older brother and sister, (b/n) and (s/n), your two younger brothers and sister, (2b/n), (3b/n) and (2s/n),  always asked you to stay as far away as possible and you knew why too.

There was a slight knock on the door causing you to be taken out of your thoughts.

"Captain?" Your first mate asked as she can up. "Are you alright? You've been up here quite awhile and its almost day break." Nick looked at you with concern.

'Was I asleep for that long?' You thought as you looked towards the side.

"Would your problems have anything to do with those three captains?" Nick asked as he came and laid on your lap. (If he is a big animal he laid by your figure)

You started petting his fur. "No it has nothing to do with that ass hat, sadist of a doctor, or that happy go lucky captains. It has to do with my past. Father's voice visited again." You answered as you scratched behind his ear.

"You aren't going, right captain?" He asked as if scared of your answer.

"Now why would I go from being free to being caged when I escaped that cage long ago. I'm going back but I'm not going back right away. I'm going back when I'm stronger so I can distroy the 'Traitor Brother'." You said as you glared up at the sky.

~Some where~

"Its easy to run my dear niece, but its hard to hide from the sky. Now come back so we could be a.... Happy.... Family..... Once..... Again...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did it again didn't I? I'm sorry I didn't mean to!

The romance will come.... Some time soon...

Just wait child!