I'll Wait for You// Mavi

A/N: I saw this on Tumblr so I wanted to give it a try! I hope you guys enjoy this!!!

(WARNINGS: mentions of sexual abuse)

Kirstin shot a quick look to the two men sitting next to each other. Avi and Mitch were laughing about something that was said. While doing so, one of them will look at the other like they were the most amazing person in their life.

"Kevin? Scott?" Kirstin asked, getting the other two's attention. They nodded as he grabbed their attention. "You don't think that Avi and Mitch are dating, do you?"

"That's a big assumption," Scott responded, looking at the couple. There was always endless jokes of Mavi being real, but he can't imagine Avi and Mitch being together. That's actually a lie, but he would never tell the truth. "I mean, if they are then it's okay. It's just weird. I do see you what you mean though. Mitch has been going out with Avi a lot lately."

"Yeah," Kevin murmured, remembering all the times Mitch has come over. It has happened on countless occasions. "They do look at each other like they want each other. Avi looks at Mitch like a delicate piece of glass and Mitch looks at Avi like he is his prince. There's a possible chance they're not dating, though. They've never held hands or anything like that. Maybe they're not ready to so that kind of stuff yet. Only time will tell."

Kirstin nodded as they stared at te couple once more and slowly went back to whatever they were talking about. Avi brought his hand up to Mitch's shoulder but brought it down quickly when the younger male tensed. The bearded man brought his hand into his lap, staring lovingly at the man next to him.

"Do you want to go home?" Avi questioned warmly, stopping his hand a couple inches away from Mitch's as if to ask if he could hold it. Mitch hesitated but shook his head at the sweet gesture. Avi then brought his hand back to his lap, smiling softly at Mitch. "Do you want to go?"

"Yeah, let's go home," Mitch answered, hopping of the couch. He then looked at his other bandmates. "We're going home."

They all nodded as they watched the couple walked off, trying to catch any signs of love.

~~~

Avi pulled up to his apartment, smiling at Mitch. Mitch smiled back shyly, unbuckling his seatbelt. The brown-eyed male got out of the car and waited for his boyfriend to get out of the car. Avi then locked it and they walked to the apartment together, both sighing quietly when they entered.

"How are your dreams going?" Avi asked, looking at Mitch. Mitch shrugged his shoulders as he sat down. "Are they getting less frequent?"

"Yep," Mitch answered honestly, running his fingers up and down the couch. The night when Avi found out what was happening to him caused to be afraid of touch. He urged for Avi's embrace. He wanted to feel the warmth that Avi's aura gave off and to see what it felt like to be loved. "I'm sorry that I don't like being touched, Avi."

Avi frowned as he walked up to the small male. He sat down, not too close, and shook his head. The flashback then came back, attacking his memory.

~~~

Four months ago

The club lights and music was echoing against the walls of the building, making every conversation seem quiet. Avi looked around for the small brunette, wondering where he could be.

"Have you seen a guy that is about my height, super adorable?" The deep voiced man asked over the music and the female he asked shook her head. "Thanks anyways."

"No problem."

Avi then walked off, hoping to find the talented male. Something in his chest then asked him to go outside, which he got confused but did it anyways. When he got outside, he could hear quiet sobs in an alley.

"I'm sorry," a voice replied quietly, making Avi stop. Mitch?!

"You sicken me," a deeper voiced make replied, making Avi freeze. He flinched when he heard flesh meet flesh. He then teared up when he heard the next words. "We had fun, right? We have 'cause you're a worthless piece of trash."

"I didn't even want it," Mitch fought angrily, then stopped. Avi then heard fabric being ripped and Mitch let out a scream. "No! Get off of me. Help, someone help!"

"Shut up!"

A zipper was then undone and Avi took that chance to run in the alley. A man that was about Scott's height stood in front of the timid and half-naked brown-eyed male in front of him. Avi then brought up a fist and punched the assailant in his face. The assailant fell, instantly passing out. Avi then punched the assailant and made sure he stayed passed out. He stood up, walking up carefully to Mitch, who was shaking terribly.

"Please don't touch me," Mitch begged to Avi, trying his best to hide his chest with his ripped shirt. He then looked out at the passed out male. "Thank you, Avi."

"You're welcome. Let's go home."

~~~

The flashback then ended and Avi looked at Mitch once more. He could see the scars that Mitch received from that man who hurt him. It turns that the guy was a kid from school that had a crush on Mitch, but Mitch did not return the feeling. The male then found him after all these years and swore to himself that he will make Mitch's life miserable.

"Are you okay?" Avi asked sweetly. Mitch then shook his head, staring at a scar that was given to him four months ago. "Do you still think of him?"

"Yeah," Mitch answered honestly, standing up. He sighed to himself as he crossed his arms. "Scott and Kirstin have never been more protective of me. I love them, but it gets annoying."

"Yeah?" Avi asked, making Mitch nod. He stood up himself and stood in front of him. "Could I kiss you?"

"I'm sorry," Mitch responded after a few seconds, shaking his head. "I do want to kiss you, but I'm scared. He traumatized me. I want to kiss you so bad, but I'm scared."

"I'll wait for you."

Mitch smiled as he sat down and Avi followed suit. He smiled when the younger male set his head down on his shoulder. Sure, it was a little movement, but it was a big for Mitch. Avi will always wait for him because he loves him and will always put Mitch before him.

A/N: This is my first Mavi one-shot! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Also, I have no ideas left instead of second parts to one-shots,'so request away! I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧