Text Messages #2

Shit sorry, I was supposed to text you back, sorry! :*

Hey :/

What's with the long face :o?

Oh. It um doesn't matter. I'm okay.

Don't lie to me Ash. Tell me what's up? Please, I'm here.

I'm just emotionally drained, Luke. I can't do this much longer. I really can't. Just as I thought things were getting better, they got worse. My life is just a series of unfortunate events. I wish they would just leave me alone :(((.

Listen to me, you Ashton Irwin are one of a kind. Trust me when I say that you can't give up because I your family needs you... I need you. Who are 'they?' The bullies? Who do I need to cut?

I set my phone down, unable to answer Luke due to my lack of clear vision from the tears strolling down my tanned cheek. My phone kept vibrating, probably from all the hate messages I was receiving on a daily basis.

Managing to find my remote I switch the on button to my stereo and press play and lay down on my bed, listening to the beautiful melody before closing my eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

Bzzz bzzz

Ashton are you there? Don't do anything stupid. Please.

Sorry I fell asleep x

It's okay, you just had me worried there. You haven't you know.... have you?

Not today.

Good. Don't, for yourself.

Can't promise anything..

Then for me?

Okay.

Promise?

Promise.