Remembering the date

"Hey you" a deep voice greeted me. "Hi" I repeated. "Hello." He giggled. He let go of my waist and instead grabbed my hand and led me to a near by bench where we just sat in a comfortable silence, just holding hands before Luke loudly broke the silence by clearing his throat.

He faked a yawn and did the cliché move of stretching his arms to wrap one around my shoulder. I smirked and snuggled into him. "So" He said. "Sooooo" I repeated. The blonde turned his head to look at me with those dazzling blue eyes that could stare into your soul.

"I'm so glad I finally got to meet my biggest fan." He whispered, looking straight into my eyes causing my cheeks to turn a bight shade of red.

"Ditto." I return shyly. He grinned from ear to ear and placed his lip to my crimson cheek. "Let's walk" He stood up and held out his hand for me, which I gladly took and he helped me up.

We strolled along hand in hand and chatted about our lives, our goals and our dreams and I even opened up to him about the dark times which I usually kept hidden from view and he held my trembling body as I recounted all of my mishaps and struggles I've faced through my short life. He listened intently with an opened mind.

Before I realised it, the bright blue was replaced with darkness and the stars were shining brightly above us indicating that it was time to cut the date short.

"I have school tomorrow, I should probably go." I reluctantly said. I wanted to stay here forever.

"Oh okay" Luke slumped. "I can give you a ride if you want?"

"It's okay, I live in the next street."

"Okay. Well bye." He held out his arms to wrap them around me, tightly, as if this was the last time we would set eyes on each other. "Bye" I sighed and hugged the taller boy back before releasing my grip and walking away.

I turned round and watched Luke walking away but backwards, looking at me. We both stopped in our tracks and gave each other knowing looks. Fuck it.

I ran back to him and smashed my lips on to him with such force that Luke had to hold us up from falling. Our lips danced together in sync as we gently kissed underneath a shining street light.
Pulling away for air we both smiled contently at one an other

"Bye." I smiled.

"Bye." He returned with a cheeky grin.