Text Messages #6

@LukeHofficial tweeted: awesome day with my girl, A!

Hey Ass!

Hi.

Whatcha doin?

Nothing.

Something up?

No.

Come on... tell uncle Lukey what's wrong.

I just think it's lame how you can ignore my texts and phone calls all day, yet you can tweet photos with some whore.

Hey! Don't call her that. She's a friend. And she gets enough hate from my fans so don't fucking start.

Well you think it's cool to ask someone on a date, then ignore them and post pictures of you kissing some girl? Hell no, Luke.

Wth. 1. I asked you on a date because I like you and I thought you were cute and funny. Plus I thought you were super chill, I was obviously wrong about that. 2. I'm allowed to kiss my girl friends on THE CHEEK if I damn well want to. 3. We haven't even gone on a date yet and you're acting like a lunatic.
Don't be a brat Ash.

What the fuck? Don't call me a brat.

Don't be one then.

Stop being an Asshole then.

Stfu.

Have fun with your girlfriend! I'm out

I will!!! Cya

Bye.

See ya.

Jerk.

Leave, now before I block your ass.

Wow seriously? Real mature.

Mature? You wanna talk about maturity? HA. Rich, honey.

K.

What is this? 2kai13?

Yas m8

Call me and apologise when you're off your meriod.

Fuck you.

Fuck you too.

I'm sick of this. It's not like you ever cared in the first place. I was blowing up your phone earlier because I needed you. You said you'd always be there for me, I guess I was wrong.

*phone rings*

Ashton answer ur phone.

*phone rings*