Text Messages #10

Hello, just so you know, I'm still mad at you for leaving me in the lurch like that. But I'll forgive you if you grovel :p

Not now, Ash.

Are you still in this mood? Th is wrong with you? Are you okay? Have I done something wrong?

Just leave it

What? Why?

I told you to leave it. Please stop texting me now.

Not untill you tell me what's up.

Will you just FUCK OFF

Nope

It's you, okay. I can't do this

What have I done :/ What ever it is.. I'm sorry

I should never have contacted you I the first place. This isn't right, you're just a fan.

Ouch. Just.A.Fan. Well fuck you. Did that kiss mean nothing to you?

Just leave me alone. I'll block you if I have to.

I can't believe you're doing this to me

What have I ever done to deserve this? "Always be there for me". That's what you said to me, Luke. Were you just bullshitting me the whole time?

Luke?????

Luke!!!!

*message not sent*

--------------------
(Back to the phone call)
(Luke)

"What are you talking about? How do you know about Ashton?" I scream down the phone to Michael. The guy has some nerve telling me I can't date anyone. He may be my manager but I refuse to be controlled.

"Luke, you have to trust me. Dating this 'boy' will ruin your career, trust me. The management team have had numerous discussions about him. You gotta drop him man. I'm sorry but the decision has been made."

"Are you kidding me you read headed fuck? You don't get to make these decisions for me. And anyway how do you know about Ashton and I?"

"You haven't seen twitter? Someone spotted you holding hands with him in a park. How could you be so stupid?"

"Shit. Well maybe I want people to know about us."

"Fine. If you want to ruin your chances of a future in this industry then be my guest. But when you stop being an idiot, call me. We've got some damage control to do."

*call ended*

Michael is right. I can't continue dating this boy. But I don't know if I can face telling him, breaking his fragile heart. I know that how ever I do it I'll have to do it harshly, so there's no chance of me crawling back.

Ashton, please forgive me one day.