Boy Meets Boy

I'm here, wru? :/

I place my phone away and nervously fidget with my fingers, tapping my shaking leg on the green grass I stand on. What if he doesn't like me? What if I get too nervous that I can't talk. Oh my god, what if I vomit all over him? Does this outfit make me look fat?

I turn around to check in case the blonde was coming from a different direction. Stood up. I've been stood up.

Five minutes later and I'm beginning to lose any patience I had. I turn around again and spot a tall figure stepping out of a car and slamming the door shut. Luke.

I try to compose my self as I walk towards him. Breath, Ashton, breath. He notices my presence and shoots me an award winning smile as he begins to quicken his pace. I start to accelerate my strides, speed walking towards the beautifully dressed man who is now sprinting towards me. So I'm jogging, no running to him, panting as my arms are swinging, trying to keep up with the fast movements of my feet.

Closer,just a little closer. And I jump into his strong arms as he tightly hugs my waist, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Hi." I manage between gasping for air and processing the fact that I'm holding Luke Robert Hemmings.

"Hey you."