FINALE

I packed the rest of my things into my sports bag and went to my bedside table, opening the small drawer that kept my secret. I removed the small box placed inside and opened it, staring at the contents one last time
"Good bye old friend." I said to the sharp razors laying there. I ran my finger along the sharp edges. "You can't hurt me anymore." I told them before walking to my trash can and dumping them inside.

"Honey let's go. You're gonna be late." My mum called impatiently from down stairs. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I was leaving this room a new, happier boy, so I took one last glance at the place that held so many dark memories and closed the door, shutting them away for good.

The car ride was silent, neither son or mother knew what to say to one another, I wasn't leaving for good but I would be gone untill Luke finished his tour and I'd never been away from my mum for this length of time. I would miss her so much and I knew it broke her heart to see me go but we both knew I needed this. I needed Luke.

Once we arrived at the airport I embraced the woman who gave me life whist she sobbed in my arms telling me to 'stay safe' and to remember 'I'll always be her little boy.'

After our long goodbyes I made my way to the check in desk and handed in my luggage. Finding my terminal and going through security I sat down waited patiently for my plane to arrive.

Delayed. My plane was delayed for another half an hour. Typical. I slumped in the uncomfortable chair and ran my fingers through my honey coloured hair. Taking my earphones out I placed the buds in my ear and passed the time away taking in the lyrics of the song playing "save me from myself, don't let drown."

The song spoke 1000 words to me, I was still drowning and the tides were still stong but I wasn't doing it on my own anymore, Luke was my life boat.

Before I knew it I was being called to board. I squeezed past the other passengers muttering apologies as I made my way to my designated seat on the plane and soon we were off on our long journey to LA.

I closed my eyes and let the exhaustion take over, falling in to a deep interrupted sleep, untill I was roughly tapped on the shoulder and was told that we arrived.

I hopped off the plane humming 'Party in the USA', buzzing from the energy I gained from my long slumber. Hurriedly, I went through security again and collected my bag from the conveyer belt and searched for my boy. Yes, my boy.

I noticed a couple of screaming girls and assumed they were fans of the blonde so I walked in their direction and waited, listening to the them screaming about how 'Luke fucking Hemmings is coming HERE, he said so on twitter!' And much to my surprise I heard 'he's apparently meeting someone he loves or something. I wonder who it is'

One girl gasped "Oheemgee. I bet it's Selena Gomez. Do you think they're dating?"

I scoffed, knowing something they didn't know then set my eyes on the blonde haired, blue eyed boy coming towards me with a grin plastered from ear to ear.

Immediately I dropped my bag to the ground and sprinted towards him, jumping on him, making him almost lose his balance, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around before placing me down again and kissing my cheek. We looked intently into each others eyes, oblivious to the 'omg's' in the background and the sound of pictures being snapped.

"I love you, Ash." Luke spoke in the most sincere tone I've heard.

"And I love you Luke." I beamed before smashing my lips on to his.

The END!

What did you guys think?