Princess Bubblegum.

|Magenta|

"Okay so guess what Jade." I said with a big smile as I leaned over the lunch table to my friends.

"What?" She ask pulling her dirty blond locks behind her ear.

"So it looks like Penny and James actually got together last night. Which is disgusting to even think about may I add." Jade rolled her eyes at my words.

"Wait just hear me out." I said trying to get her attention back to me,
"So Penny actually has chlamydia and now James is freaking out because he thinks he has it! Serves him right for cheating on my best friend!" I pretty much yelled out in excitement. My smile starts to fade as I see that Jade isn't so happy about my good news.

She looks down at the table, "I really hope he doesn't have it."

"Ugh." I groaned, "You're impossible."

"Noooo Jade you're supposed to be happy not sad. Get Glad!" Tori yelled hugging Jade's shoulders.

"I guess I am kinda happy, we should get lunch now though." Jade said getting out of Tori's death grip. She stood up; me and Tori followed.

We all walked to the lunch line with our heads held high. Of course pe,ople can't help but look and I smile at some of them. I watch as some melt and others give jealous glares. Then Chad runs up to me getting down on his knees, holding up a lunch tray

"I got your lunch, its everything you like. Salad with Italian dressing and cherry tomatoes, with croutons on the side and a bottle of water room temperature." Chad practically threw up his words.

I thankfully take the tray from him as people stare at us.

"Aww that's so nice of you Chad. Thank you." I say nicely as possible and give him a hug when he gets up.

The room falls silent and everyone gasps at my actions. What I'm not a heartless bítch? When I release from the hug Chad has the biggest smile on his face before he runs away.

I get back to the table by myself happily eating my food when I see princess bubblegum come into view. This girl is so pretty but hides behind theses ugly oversized clothes. Why? I have no idea she has so much potential. Then a light bulb went off in my head.

"Hey! Bubblegum girl!" I yell over to her. The lunch room falls silent again. The girl turns and looks at me. Her eyes almost made me feel like I was losing myself, but I quickly pulled myself together.

"Me?" She asks confused.

"Yeah you silly." I say smiling. Finally she makes it over to my table with a tray of food. I kinda just study her for a moment, trying to take her all in. Her skin is so clear and she's not even wearing make up, her eyes are a light hazel color shaded by thick black eye lashes. Her lips are pink and thick, right above them on the left side of her face is a little birthmark. Her bubblegum hair is half up and half down. She looks like an innocent little doll but sometimes dark hide behind her eyes.

"What's your name? I'm Magenta." I said introducing myself. The girl looked at me as if studying me as well.

"I'm Alaska." She simply says  as she opens her boxed lunch.

I watched her hands as they opened the box. On her pointer and thumb she had chunky sliver rings. One had writing on it in a foreign language and another had a dragon design. Then I looked into her eyes I could that she wanted to say more but she held herself back for a moment then said: "What are you? Like the Queen B of high school?"

I laughed at her words, " Well I mean I guess you could put it that way." I paused then said, "I like your rings, they suite you."

She smiles at me showing all her perfectly white teeth. "Thanks" She nodded. My heart felt like it skipped a few beats.

She bit her lip then spoke again: "If you were a queen I could see you being worshiped."

My breathing hitched. I look in Beautiful light Hazel eyes. I lose myself in them. For a moment it was like she was the only person in the room. I watched as she slowly licked her lips. Then she reached out and touched my hand sending an electric shock through my whole arm, causing me to jump back.

"It is you." She said pulling her hand back. I rubbed mine trying to make the tingling sensation go away.

"What?" I asked partly confused and scared. She opened her mouth to answer but my friends came back to the table and Alaska just seemed to disappear. I looked around the lunch room for her but she was no where. My heart sunk in my chest. Why'd she leave me?

"Hello? Earth to Magenta?" When I looked up Tori was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry I was just talking to the new girl. She was just here." I said still looking around for her.

Then the bell rang. Lunchtime was over.

~~

I literally hate this class so much. English lit. No just no. Well one none of my friends are in this class and two I'm pretty sure the teacher already hates me. I decided to sit in the very back so that I have an excuse for not paying attention. Then in came Princess Bubblegum and my heart fluttered at the sight of her. When she saw me she gave me a shy smile. I waved for her to come sit next to me. People looked at me as if I've lost my marbles and some even called Princess Bubblegum a bítch. Anger filled my bones when I heard that, I wanted to launch myself at the person and strangle them.

"Hey." She said when she took the seat next to me. She spoke to me but kept her face forward.

"Hi." I responded looking away shyly.

When class started me and Princess Bubblegum didn't speak but I could feel her light hazel eyes on me. I'm used to people looking at me all the time, but with her I started to feel really self cautious. I chewed on my bottom lip out of nervousness. When I glanced over at her she didn't look away but she looked directly in my eyes; taking my breath away. She laughed a little breaking some of the tight tension.

"What do you want Princess Bubblegum?" I asked when I found the strength to talk.

She laughed shaking her head at me, "Nothing Goldilocks." With that she finally turned back to the front.

I was just starting to get really into the lesson actually trying to work. Then I felt a little tingling sensation on my elbow when I looked at it Alaska's elbow was resting on mine. I quickly moved it away trying to ignore what I felt. Then I felt myself wanting to touch her more, I wanna feel her bare skin on mine. My eyes went to her oh so inviting lips, I want them on me, on my lips and all over my skin.

Alaska I want you to touch me.

@breannaplowman8 editor.