Bloody Little Thing.

●Alaska●

"We have been here for a month now and we still haven't found the damn thing, what if its not even here. Huh? Alaska what if the dumb witch dropped in on the wrong planet?" My bothers iratating voice rang through my ears making me wanna punch him in the face.

"Just shut up and keep walking" I said as I kept walking through the desolate forest. He's supposed to be the older brother and I'm supposed to be the one complaining.

"Yeah but he's a little bitch" my demon spoke to me and I couldn't help but laugh shaking my head

"I miss it.... I miss being home in the underworld. Like shìt human bìtches cùm way to fast like as soon as I put it in they are ready to blow. I miss home. And I know you miss Lailah." I stopped dead in my tracks when her name spilled from his lips.

"I don't." I said trying to convince myself. Then her face slowly started to make its way in my mind. The curve of her rosey red lips they way they sit slightly open. The punch of guilt and anger rolled around in the pit of my stomach.

"You love her Alaska. Let's go back home this mission is a fail."

"I don't love her... not anymore." I said honestly. My body and soul now belongs to Magenta she's the only one that deserves me.
"Now let's keep looking."

We kept walking as I locked away my left over emotions for Lailah. The cold air pushed the feelings deeper down until they were nothing. Then I picked up the sent of the bloody little thing.

"This way." I said, Adrian followed. We ran in the seeped of light but when we got there the little thing was nowhere to be found. The space that it was in was still high with ghostly smoke.

"See Alaska this is mission impossible." My bother spoke as he huffed in frustration. "Let's go home there's nothing here for us.

I ignored him, "It was just here not to long ago that means someone just took it, we gotta catch this person before they find out its purpose." I took a deep breath, "but if you really must go then go I'm not stopping you. But I have to finish this mission. You know what happens if I don't."

He held up his finger to his neck and did a straight line across.

__________________________________________
|Magenta|

"So what now?" I ask Tori as we lay together in her bed. The sun is just staring to set and they sky is welcoming her moon. I looked at her face and I could almost see the wheels truing in her head.

Her ocean blue eyes flashed up to my face and my heart went crazy. "We have to find out more about the girl in my living room pretty much everything. But I'm pretty sure she has amnesia so we have to wait a while but once we do we might have a lead on the jewel and then another lead onto the thing that killed those people in the woods. But for right now we just have to be patient amnesia, memory is a tricky thing."

I soaked in all the information like a sponge, "Okay. But what do you think happened to her? Do you know what supernatural she is?"

"She's a fallen angle and she clearly did something really bad to upset the big guy to have send her down here alone. But maybe I'm wrong maybe she was sent down her for a mission. I'm pretty sure its not that though." Her hand reached over to me and she pulled me into her. I snuggled close into her soft warm body.

"What do you think she did?" I asked in her chest.

"Maybe she was running a serious top secret pot business." She said seriously but I couldn't hold back the deep roar of laughter in my chest. She laughed along with me.

I looked up into her blue eyes and how they take in my green ones "You're so beautiful Tori." I didn't realize I said those words until they completely came out and the smile on her face grow. She took both of her hands and held my face.

"And so are you." She took my lips and mixed them with hers making my heart turn into a warm summer day. Her long pink tongue found its way into my mouth. She taste like chocolate and mint. Our mouths started moving in sync as our tongues did their own vision of the tango. My heart started slamming against my chest as a soft heart beat forms between my legs. Tori pulled away making our lips make a slight smack sound. In moments like these, I completely forgot about Alaska.

"Do you wanna.." she asked putting some of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"Mmhm yes." I answered. Tori rolled completely on her back and I claimed on top our bodies mixing together.

I looked at the blue eyed beauty. Some of her dark colored hair is sticking to her wet pink lips; I brushed the peice of hair away before I bent down and kissed her deeply. A tiny moan slipped form her lips when my hands slide under the fabric of her bra.

**

My body is tightly pressed against her, my hands stuck in her hair with my face in her neck. I've never felt more safe in the world. When I glance out the window I can see a tall tree and stars covering the sky. On the tree is a silent owl probably asleep like my beautiful Tori is. I let my eyes close and let my body drift off into neverland.

TAP! BANG! POP!

I was shot out my sleep. "Tori! Wake up! Did you hear that!?!?! Someone's
downstairs."

My grumpy confused girlfriend rolled out her sleep. "What?"

"Someone's dow-

BANG!!

She definitely heard it that time. Tori jumped out the bed and quickly put some clothes on. I walked close behind her as we made our way down the stairs. The closer we got the more we could hear voices.

"Don't play dumb you Fallen. Give me back the damn rock! Its belongs to me!" An angry female voice yelled.

We got to the conner and my heart is threatening to stop. I peak over Tori's shoulder. When I saw the thing I almost screamed but Tori covered my mouth.

"Shhh" she hushed me.

____

I'm sorry I know I take forever to update but I really try guys, but I really hope you guy's enjoyed it :)

VOTE.

COMMENT.