Pink Marshmallow.

°Tori°

The air is cold carrying the smell of nature in its mist. You can hear the air whistle through the tall green trees as the birds sing songs of mystery. The ground beneath me is damp and soft; full of dead leafs. Fall is here you can smell it. You can feel it in the chilled air. You can hear the soft humming of the cars from the highway not to far away. I'm standing in the same exact spot where the tragic events took place. I bend down in the cold damp woodland floor and take a deep breath closing my eyes.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I say in almost a whisper. The wind starts to whip around me harder. My eyes slowly open.

Bright red and shiny. The blood red  gem stood out like an outcast in high school. White ghostly smoke came rising from the bloody gem.

"Keeper" The wind whispered.

I grabbed the warm blood gem and watched as it glitters in the sunlight. "I think you dropped something Keeper." I put the gem into my little black clue pouch.

Ding, ding. Ding, ding.

My phone started to go off. I reached for it and saw a call coming in from Magenta. I quickly answered.

"Hey baby."

"Tor this- dead and- in the- seat of- help-" The connection is horrible.

"Wait Genta I can't hear you." I run over to the highway and the connection clears up right away.

"Tori can you hear me now?"

"Yeah. What's up?" My heart picked up speed from the scary tone she held deep in her voice.

"Omg okay you wouldn't believe what just happened a girl was laying in the middle of the road and I thought she was dead but she wasn't. And omg Tori she had holes in her back that healed within seconds then she just passed out. She's gotta be a supernatural right?" I already have mentally killed her twice in my head.

"You picked up a supernatural? Are you crazy or just stupid? Where are you?" My tone was bitter.

"Chill she's harmless. I hope. But I'm on highway 390."

"Okay good I'm right on it." Not even a couple seconds later her car pulled up. She stopped  when she saw me. My heart raced a little when our eyes met each others. Then my eyes drifted to the back seat; laying there is a person in a really fluffy pink ball gown.

"Do you know what she is?" Magenta asked. Our eyes locked again.

"No, but I can figure it out when we get to my house. Just drive faster before she wakes up." Fear of the unknown punched me hard. The girl in the backseat could be anything ranging from the most deadly to the least and Magenta just picked her up from the road. Anger and fear lit up in my chest.

____

The girl was still passed out cold when we got back to my house. Once we laid her down on my sofa I spun around to my girlfriend.

"Don't ever do that again." I said sternly.

"Why are you so pissy? I just saved a life." Magenta said throwing her long golden hair over her shoulder.

"You wanna cookie?... listen baby you don't just pick up supernaturals on the side of the road. That's probably the dumbest thing you could ever do, and you're smarter than that. That girl," I pointed to the sofa. "Could have been very dangerous, she could have killed you and I wouldn't have even known." I said looking into her green eyes.

"But she didn't an-"

I cut her off, "That's not the point the point is you just don't do that. Unless I'm around and say its okay to do so." I released a frustrated breath. Then I felt the blondes fingers go through my hair and body instantly relaxed. I looked up into her eyes; my heart  melted into hot wax. "I just can't let anything happen to you."

"Tori nothings gonna happen to me, I got the best supernatural hunter as a girlfriend... I think I'm pretty much set for safety and everything." Magenta said with her eyes never leaving mine.

A big smile spread across my face, "Come here" I pulled her closer to my body and attached our lips together. Her lips feel like home and her tongue is like heaven. I wonder if our kisses are the same for her. My body sparks up with electricity when her hand moves down my back and her teeth catches onto my lip.

I pull away as I feel myself becoming drowsy with lust. "I love you." I say then place a simple kiss on her lips.

"I love you too." She smiles at me.

"Well shìt" an unknown voice spoke up. My heart slammed when I realized it was the unknown supernatural on the sofa. I looked her way and saw her fully awake staring at me and Magenta. I looked at her red hair bright and vibrant making her look like the Disney character from Brave her eyes a chocolate brown color.

"What happened to you?" I asked her trying to figure her out.

Her face completely changed when I asked the question. She looked down at her hands shaking her head. "I don't remember." She answered. "Who are you?"

Judging by her confused face and tear stained cheeks she's harmless. "I'm Tori and this is my girlfriend Magenta."

The all of a sudden my black clue pouch started to shake violently in my pocket. Heat started to flood from it almost to a burning point. I quickly removed it from my pocket and throw it on the floor. The bloody gem escaped from the pouch and scurried its way to the redhead on the sofa.

"Is that yours?" I asked her.

"No, I've never seen this rock before." The girl looked like a scared  Chihuahua shaking in a blizzard.

"Well it knows you."

________

Vote

Comment