Hot Water.

●Alaska●

Alaska I want you to touch me.

I heard the words so clearly in my head that I could have sworn she said it out loud. When I look over and catch her light green eyes she turns away. The whole time the lesson goes on I can't stop thinking about Touching her the way she wants me too. The way she deserves to be touched

When class ends I could hardly wait to get her alone. I jump out my seat and gather my stuff. I go outside the classroom and wait until I see Magenta. I grabbed her arm and pull her away.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!?" She yelled trying to get out of my grip.

I didn't answer her though I just kept walking until I made it outside. The cool air hit my hot skin keeping my level-headed.  I walked us out to the back of the school where there's just a big brick wall and a couple of trees. I turn and face my little mate and look in her green eyes; her golden hair is straight and placed in a high ponytail. She's beautiful that's something I could never deny.

"W-What are we doing out here?" She asked me a little frightened.

I placed my finger over her soft lips then whispered: "Shh.. its okay I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna try something." I reach my hands out and grab her face gently.

Before she could say anything else I pressed my lips onto her's. She struggled a little but then she started to whimper at my touch. I kissed her soft and slow, trying to savor all of her lips. She taste like strawberries and whipped cream. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and she moaned gripping onto my hair for dear life. I could feel myself slowly attaching to her. My soul and body trying its hardest to intertwine with hers. Before I let myself get completely out of control, I pulled away. Our lips making a loud suction cup sound, in between our lips is a thin line of spit. I wiped it away.

"Well, shít." Magenta said breathing heavily., Her cheeks burned red.

I smiled at her rubbing my thumb against her cheek, "What are you, Magenta?" I asked curiously.

Then as if the universe heard my question, a big gusts of wind came up behind Magenta. Then I smelled something that scared the daylights out of me.

Human.

Magenta's human? No way that's not even possible. I thought she'd at least be a nymph of some kind, based on the strong pull she had on me. But no she's all flesh and bone with not magic in between.

"Uhh.. Well I'm somewhat native American and Scottish but my mo-"

I slowly backed away from her and cut her off by saying: "I'm sorry, but I have to go." I ripped myself away from her feeling my heart and body cry for her touch.

"Wait... Alaska you can't just kiss me like that and then leave me out in the cold. Literally." Magenta grabbed my arm trying to pull me back. I look in her sparkling light green eyes.

"Oh really? Watch me." I said coldly then ripped her hand off me.

I walked as fast as I could to my car and drove off. Hot tears came running down my face. I don't feel like going home to my small apartment and being alone. I took a sharp left; causing two cars to run into each other head-on. I could the sharp sound of the metal cars crashing hard into each other. In this moment or any moment of mine, I didn't care.  If people die they die, I feel nothing for humans. Their worthless pieces of shit that are slowly going to waste. They're powerless and weak. They can never ever seem to get along with different races of their species, even when they're all the same. So why does my mate have to be human out of all of the supernatural begins out there!?! Nothing good ever happens when a supernatural has a human for a mate.

I banged my hand on the steering wheel, pushing my foot harder on the gas. I could feel the bond already starting to take its hold on me. I wanted to turn my car around and take Magenta as my own. I wanted her but deep down I knew that I really truly couldn't. Just knowing that pissed me off more than anything. I see flames of anger in my eyes as I drive down the road. When I get to the gates of my brother's house I see a guard standing there poker-faced and all. I honk my horn and he doesn't move. I stick my head out the window and yell: "Open the damn gate!" He doesn't move or say anything.

I hop out my car and walk up to him. "Are you deaf I said to open the gate."

The tall man looks at me then says. "I'm afraid I cannot do that. The master says that he doesn't want any visitors at this time."

I laughed a humorless laugh, "Listen old man. Open the gate. I won't say it again." He doesn't budge.

I touch his arm and he hiss in pain as I use my power. Just one touch and I can burn him all the way down to his bone. He tries to pull my hand away but I grab his arm and twist it around, listening to the bones crack. One of my favorite sounds of all time.

Note to self: Humans are very fragile.

The man drops to his knees and tears roll down his face. Quivering and shaking in complete fear. Another thing I can't help but love, making others fear me.

"Don't ever touch me again. And the next time I ask you to open the gate, you do as you're told. Right?" I say and the man nods quickly. I throw him away from me into some tree. When I get to the gate I just pry them open with my bare hands. I run into the house passing some maids.

"Andrian!!" I yell into the big mansion. I get nothing in response so I run up the big marble stairs. "Andrian! I gotta talk to you about something."

I get to his bedroom door and open it wide. To my unlucky surprise there was a girl humping and grinding ontop of my brother. I look at them in disgust.

"Alright! Party's over!" I yell and the girl jumps up so fast that she was just a blur so I could barely have any time to appreciate her lovely curves. The girl got dressed in a flash and ran out the room.

"What the fúck Alaska!?!" My brother yells at me as he puts on his pants.

"Okay one you didn't come to human school with me like you promised and second I found my mate." I said running my hand though my pink hair. 

Andrian came over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder but quickly moved it back hissing in pain. He's hand was brunt but it quickly healed. That's what happens when I get mad. I get hot.

"Alaska you need to cool down. What happened? Why are you so upset? Aren't you supposed to be happy you found your mate?" He asked me. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

"My mate is human." As soon as the word falls from my lips I wanted to burn everything in sight. Andrian looked at me in disbelief.

"You're lying." He said looking at me with a worried expression.

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm just fûcking with you." I said sarcastically.
"No! I'm not joking. I'd never joke about this Andrian. For the love of satan I wish I was." I move over and sit in his desk chair, putting my head in my hands.

"What are you gonna do then?" He asked coming over and sitting down in front of me.

I thought about it for a couple of minutes. I could kill her but that would only kill me as well and I'd rather not die. I could have a vampire bite her and turn her into one. But that probably wouldn't work out so well. Vampires have no self control. Then it came to the front of my mind.

"I have to break the bond."

@breannaplowman8 editor.