Sunkist.

°Tori°

hunt·er

ˈhən(t)ər/

noun

1.

a person or animal that hunts.

"a deer hunter"

synonyms:huntsman, huntswoman, trapper,stalker, woodsman
__

He's body went into a puff of dust as my arrow pierced his body. I looked over at Magenta still lying on the cold ground completely unconscious.

Then a loud bang of the back door of the theater opening, made my inner hunter go haywire. I spun around putting up my guard.

"Who's there?" I asked pointing my bow at nothing.

Then a guy walked out with he's hands up. He's brown hair is perfectly placed, he's clothes are clean and pressed. "Who are you?"

"You're a hunter? Ha that's kinda funny actually. I'm Adrian. Trust me I'm harmless, I was actually just here to check on my sister's mate but it looks like she's got a little hunter girl." He put he's hands down as if I still wouldn't shoot he's a$$.

"Who's your sister?" I asked but it came out more of a demand.

He cocked he's head to the side. "You'll find out who she is soon enough." He paused then looked over at Magenta, "You love her?"

I felt my heart race at the thought of her, but I played dumb. "Who?"

"Little sleeping Beauty over there." He pointed to Magenta. "Well before I go I should tell you that so does my sister. And she usually gets what she wants." Before I could do anything he was gone.

5 hours later.

"Tori?" The blonde beauty said besides me.

"Yes?" I answered. She came close to me, her green eyes looking into my blue one's. Our Jean covered legs are tangled together under the sheets of my bed.

"Are all vampires bad? How'd you become a hunter? How did you learn about vampires? Are there other supernatural begins? How did I not become one? Like I just got bit by one you said so." Magenta said in one breath as she propped her head up on the heel of her hand.

I took a deep breath looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Come on Tori I wanna know."

I smiled at her cute little curiosity. "Okay." I sat up on the bed and Magenta did the same. "I've never tried to become friends with any vampire and I don't think anyone should. They only mean to kill.... so yes all vampires are bad. I was born a hunter, my parents are both hunter's so when I was old enough to know they taught me everything. I-"

"Wait." She cut me off, "Your parents are hunter's? As in they know how to kill vampires?"

"Yeah." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"We've been friends for ten years and you've never told me this!?" She squealed. "Tori that's so cool, I can't believe you never told me."

"I didn't think it was really important." I said in defense.

"Not important!?!" She hit me on head with a pillow.

"Ow."

"Not fùcking important? Okay fine then I guess telling your best friend that you're secretly running an underground prostitution ring isn't important either." She sat there with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised.

A roar of laughter came from my lips and I couldn't hold it back. I could almost feel tears building up in my tear ducks. "It's not funny Tori. You were supposed to tell me everything." Magenta said looking at me with serious eyes.

I calmed myself down then said: "Well I'm telling you everything now." I took her hand in mine; her eyes flashed up to mine.

"Okay I guess that's fair." She said bitting her lip.

I looked at the blonde in front of me and I don't think I could picture anything more perfect. The way her green eyes have little specks of brown and how they light up when she smiles. How deep her dimples go when she really smiles. The way her hair can catch the light and make the whole room look brighter. The curve of her pale pink lips they make you think that a dirty word has never passed them. Her creamy skin so soft and inviting, anyone would wish to touch or to even be in her presence.

"What?" Magenta said shyly.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked feeling childish.

The blonde pulled my face close to hers and I could feel my heart race. Her lips brushed against my neck until they got to my ear. "You know you don't have to ask, right? If you wanna kiss me just do it."

I pulled her face from my neck and held it right in front in of me. "Okay." I connected our lips.

Our bodies found a way to be completely pressed together. Our tongues fighting for dominance. Heavy breathing; heavy touching. My hands slipped underneath her red t-shirt rubbing the skin. My heart feels like its gonna pop right from my chest. I can feel her curious hands running all over my body as mine do the same. My back finally hits the bed with Magenta lightly moving her hips on top of me. The air is getting thick and I can barely find any oxygen as my breathing increases. Her lips land on my neck with my hands tangled in her golden locks.

"Were you scared?" She whispers in my ear with heavy breathing.

"Wha?" I tried to understand but I couldn't focus with her grinding on me like this.

"Tonight were you sacred of losing me?" My eyes opened and I saw her bright green eyes.

"I was. And I still am." The grinding that she was doing got faster.

"Tori?" She almost moaned.

"Mm.. yes?"

Magenta bent down and whispered against my neck, "I-I think I could love you, Tori.

___
A/N

okay so i just gotta ask team Tori or team Alaska?

VOTE.

COMMENT.