Cherry Soda.

|Magenta|

"Tori?" I whispered to the girl next to me with an iron tight grip on my arm. Her features were strong as she looked into the eyes of the Demon in front of us.

She knows.

"Did you do it?" Tori words came out strong with an powerful meaning underneath. Alaska stood there confident and calm.

I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a battle field between a Lion and a Wolf. Tori is the Wolf strong and smart a skilled hunter; even brilliant. Alaska is the Lion, tough and sneaky the ruler of the jungle. Then theres me, the lamb inoccent and stupid.

Alaska stood up tall and looked right back into Tori's hard glare with no fear. "No." She simply answered.

Tori pushed me behind her as Alaska walked closer to us. "You're a hunter huh? I-"

Tori cut her off, "Why are you here?"

"To use the bathroom of course." Alaska smiled showing just the very tip of her long fangs. Tori tensed up a little but she didn't let it effect her in any way.

"Don't be slick with me, why are you here on earth? Why aren't you in the underworld?" My heart started racing at an unhealthy rate. This isn't real.

"One I needed a break and two I found my mate here so I decided I should stay a little longer." Alaska glanced over to me but quickly looked back at Tori.

"I want you to leave. Take your mate and leave."

"I would.... but my mate loves someone else and I want her to be happy. But I need to always keep an eye on and I can't do that from the underworld. So I'm sorry hunter but I have to stay here, I need to stay here." Alaska's eyes met mine, "I love her."

My heart twisted in bitter sorrow. If she really loved me than she would have never rejected me like that. She would have never broken me down like that and caused me great pain. She doesn't love me, she hates me.

"Fine you can stay. But you will not cause harm to this school or town, take your needs else were." Tori answered Alaska.

"Yes hunter."

____

Its been three long days without Tori and I miss her so much that I've barely been myself. I could barely focus in class because all I could think about is if texted me yet or if she's okay out there by herself. I mean she's Tori I know that she knows how to protect herself. Even me in gym class when people would try and throw the ball at me she would always block them. But Tori against a supernatural... that makes me really nervous. I just really want her to come back so I can know for sure she's alright.

"Hey." A familiar female voice said. I looked up to be welcomed by bubblegum pink hair and hazel eyes. Alaska. The last time we actually held a conversation was late at night in my bedroom after she tired to kill Tori.

"What?" I said my tone bitter.

She held out a can of cherry soda in front of me. "Why are you giving me soda?" I said shooting daggers at her with my eyes.

"Its a peace offering. Like hey I'm sorry I tired to kill your girlfriend, please forgive me heres a soda? No?" She smiled at me and I could see her sharp fangs hiding. Is she really fùcking serious?

I laughed at her then I grabbed the soda from her hand. I looked at the can. "How do I know that you didn't poison it?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I leaned against Tori's car. Its the newest sports car, she let me use it while she's gone.

"Really?" She grabbed the can out my hand. "Watch." She opened the can and took a long sip. "See."

"Whatever, I don't want it now anyway." I said crossing my arms.

She looked offended, "Why not?"

"Because you put your germs on it." I said scrunching up my nose.

She laughed and it almost sounded like music, "Oh come on Goldilocks grow up. We've kissed before."

I snapped my head up at her so fast I almost thought I gave myself whiplash. "Don't ever call me that again and that kiss was the biggest mistake of my life. You can forget about your stupid little peace offering." I hopped into the car and started the ignition. I drove out the school parking lot at fast as possible leaving Alaska in the dust.

"Ugh that bitch!" I yelled as I slammed my hand on the wheel. She could not be serious about the whole peace offering thing like come on try harder. Why did she even have to bring up the kiss. Ugh I wanna kill her. Wait... do I really want her to try harder? Yes. Why? I hate her.

"That's a lie."

I like her, I like Alaska. I still fùcking like her. I've honestly never stopped liking her.

The more I became upset with myself the faster I drove. I was driving so fast that I almost missed a figure laying in the middle of the road. My heart stopped; I slammed hard on the breaks. The tires screeching to a stop. I missed the person by inches. My hands shaking I slowly starting getting out the car. My steps felt heavy and my heart kept slamming against my rib cage. The closer I got to this person the more I could see. Its a she, and she's wearing a long beautiful pink ball gown like a real life princess. She's breathing, she's alive.

I ran to the girl and kneeled down beside her. I looked into her face and her pink cheeks are filled with fresh tears. The girl looked up at me, her eyes were a shocking dark purple color.

"They took them" She chocked out. She looked at her back I looked with her. Two big gaping holes are visible on her backbones. Right before my eyes the holes started the close and the girl started screaming in pain.

"Help me!"

---------

A/N

Hey okay so this is gonna be so cheesy but like I have to ask Tori or Alaska? P.S sorry it took so long to update.

Tori / comment here

Alaska / comment here

Vote.

Comment.