Cotton Or Candy.

|Magenta|

|Magenta|

Red.

Red, like blood. That's exactly how her eyes look as they pour into mine. Her face is right over me and I can feel her body heat consuming me. I should be scared with my back against the wall as her blood-colored eyes look at me, but I'm not. If anything I feel like a child curious as ever. I reach my hand out and touch her cheek. Alaska looks down and hides her eyes behind her long lashes.

"Are you afraid?" She asked looking up and her eyes are back to normal.

"No." I say honestly.

"Mm." She rubs her face in my hand. "You should be."

I step closer to her pressing my body against her as if to prove my point. "Well, I'm not. I'm just curious as to what you are."

Alaska pushed me back into the wall with her body trapping me in. Her eyes flashed red again; long sabertooth fangs come from her mouth. "You see what I am Magenta? I'm a killer, a monster, the things that lives in the dark. I'm not good I'm evil, I come from the pits of hell. I'm not human."

My heart started to race against my chest. Not out of fear but out of lust. The girl that I'm looking at right now is so perfect. I could see how you would mistake her for a killer but I could never see her like that. I couldn't stop myself from wanting her so badly at this moment. Maybe I should be afraid but I can't help the fact that I'm not. I just want to know her. I want to feel her; I want to be her's.

I slowly put I hand out and touched her long teeth. "You're beautiful Alaska." I found myself saying out loud.

She shook her head at me but I ran my hand in her bubblegum hair. "I'm not scared of you."

Her eyes slowly turned back to bright hazel right in front of me. I take her face between my hands and kiss her. My skin lights up in flames as electric flows down my spin. My knees start to weaken and I can no longer hold myself up anymore. Alaska holds my body steady as she plunges her long pink tongue in my mouth. Our tongues start doing their own dance as my head spins and the outside world grows into oblivion. There's nothing here but me and Alaska; nothing else matters. Her warm body pressed against mine even more and sparks shoot off everywhere like the fourth of July. I felt myself start to lose control to her.

Then she tried to pull away but I grabbed her by her collar. Pulling her closer "Don't." I said before crashing her lips back on mine.

Then she pulled away again putting her hand around my neck forcing me still in my place. I felt her cold chunky silver rings touch my skin. Then she spoke: "Magenta, I can't."

I licked my lips feeling my heart beating faster than it ever has. I want her so bad, "Touch me. Please" I pleaded as I look right into her almost glowing hazel eyes.

Alaska looked at me with drowsy lust covered eyes. Her hand started to slip from my neck down to my chest. I could feel that she wanted just as much as I wanted her. But something clicked her mind.

She quickly put her hand back on my neck: "I can't. Not while you're still with her and I can smell her all over you." She said rubbing her fingers against my neck.

"Who?" I asked her.

"That girl that was just in here."

Then realization came over me like a tidal wave. I almost completely forgot about Tori. "Alaska, I don't have feelings for her as I do for you." I said grabbing at her wrists and collar, trying to pull her back to me but she wouldn't allow it.

"No Magenta, I should go." She said as she slowly removed her hand from my neck and my heart cracked a little.

"No, don't leave me, please. I can't take you walking out on me again, just stay with me until I fall asleep. Please."I begged like my heart would break again if she left.

Alaska seemed to be debating on rather stay or leave. She looked outside and saw the moon high in the sky.

"I have to leave for the sake of your innocents."

"What are you talking about?"

She took a sharp breath. "I wanna fúck you. That's what I'm talking about." She walked over to my window with herself halfway out.

"If you want me then take me." I found myself saying. As I let my feet walk closer to her.

"I can't. I want it to be done right and when you have a clear head about what you want." She brushed some of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"How is my head unclear?" I looked in her hazel eyes and I already had my answer.

"You have feelings for that girl. I can tell, but it's your choice on who you want." She said my thoughts out loud.

I like Tori more than a friend, maybe I always have I was just too stubborn to realize it. I also have strong feelings for Alaska that I can't seem to control. Picking one or the other is like picking cotton or candy instead of just having both together. It's selfish for me to think that I can somehow have both of them.

"Alas-" I looked up to see that she was already gone.

I stuck my head out the window and saw her standing there below it. She looked up at me for a moment then ran off. Before she could completely disappear from my view I saw her run into Tori. Tori stumbled in fear but then Alaska said something to her. All of a sudden it was like Tori completely forgot what Alaska had done to her only mins ago.

-

Then the next day at school I sat next to Tori in class. I couldn't stop looking at her. I was waiting, waiting for her to tell me what Alaska told her last night. I felt like my eyes could burn holes into the side of her face.

I felt a punch on right arm jumping me out of my trance. I looked over to see Jade next to me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Just because Y'all are a thing now doesn't mean you gotta be all Googly-eyed all the time. Geez." Jade said in a bitter tone.

I squinted my eyes at her for a moment then looked back over at Tori. I tapped her on the shoulder. She looked over at me with her pretty dark blue eyes.

"Yeah?" she asked me.

I cleared my throat, "About last night, aren't yo-"

She cut me off, "Genta. I'm not gonna talk about how we fûcked last night in the middle of class."

Jade gasped next to me, "Y'all did what?! Eww! I- I'm. This literary can't get in weirder." Jade said then packed up all her stuffed and walked out the classroom.

When she walked out Alaska came in. She looked at me and for a brief moment, we made eye contact. She winked at me before finding her seat in the back.

"I don't think Jade's a big fan of us." Tori said leaning over to me, "But yeah about last night. It was great Genta and I can't wait too many more nights of that." She kissed my lips then went back to writing notes.

She completely left out the part about when Alaska came into my room and choked her. I looked at her then I looked back at Alaska sitting in the back row.

"what did you do?" I mouthed to her.

She just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.