Stress Out Then Make Out.

|Magenta|

When I got home I quickly ran up the 20 steps in my staircase. ignoring my parents hello's. I went into my bathroom and washed my face before putting on a dark green stress relief mask. I tried to forget the crazy events that happened before in the day as I looked myself in the mirror.

I took a deep breath then let it out, "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" I counted slowly.

I undressed and put on my blue sports shorts that I always wear around the house. Then I threw on a gray tank top. I made my way over to my desk and pulled out all my school work.

I've been a  straight-A student since freshman year and I don't plan on losing that rep because of some stupid feelings. I tossed my blonde hair into a messy bun then got to work on my math homework. Everything was going fine until it wasn't, I got stuck on one of the problems. Usually when this happens I call Tori and ask her to help me, but now I can't do that. I stared at problem number four wishing that it would just disappear.

"Ugh! This is ridiculous!" I yelled in frustration before I just skipped over problem four and moved on. Well I tried to move on but my mind was still on Tori and how she confessed her feelings for me. How I just walked out on her like that, it made me feel like shít but what else was I supposed to do? Pretend that I feel the same out of pity?  No way I'm not that kind of friend and plus I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me.

I force myself to go back to working. I keep going until I know that I did everything that I needed to do. When I am I go downstairs and make myself something to eat. I make a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Yum. When I finish I go upstairs and take a long shower removing all the dark green clay from my face. By then time I'm out its around ten. I get under my light pink sheets and slowly fall asleep playing on my phone.

"Magenta. Wake up." I heard a voice say jumping me out my sleep. I look around my room but no one is here, but my window is open.

My heart started slamming against my chest as I pull my covers close to my body. "Who's there?" I ask feeling like I'm in some chessy horror film. I feel wind whip around my face until I see her. Alaska.

"Hey." She said like it was normal to just show up in someones home uninvited.

"Alaska?! What the fuck?! How'd you get up here? What are you a fûcking monkey?!" I say as I try to push her off my bed but she doesn't move. I start hitting and punching at her but its like nothing to her. My blows are as strong as a baby.

"Stop." She said firmly. In one swift movement, I was on my back with Alaska's hands holding my arms down.

"Get off me!" I yelled struggling to get out of her grip. But nothing happens I just stayed in place.

"DAD!!! DA-" I yelled as loud as I could before she covered my mouth.

"Stop." She sighed out, she looked down then said: "Cute sports shorts."

Alaska slowly moved her hand from my mouth.

"What do you want?" I asked the first chance I got.

She didn't answer she just bent down to my face. Then she softly kissed my lips before saying:  "Magenta Price. I reject you." She pulled away from my face and smiled.

Then suddenly she disappeared. As if she was never there in the first place.

I don't know what she meant by 'reject' but my heart seemed to get it. My heart felt like a million little paper cuts swiped against it. I felt tears roll down my cheeks when she pulled away. I couldn't breath anymore and heavy tears came running down like watrfalls. I could hear the sounds of my own heart break. Alaska just looked at me with a big grin on her face before she left my room in a flash.

I can't even describe the pain that I'm feeling at this moment. All I know is that it hurts. I start to scream out in unbearable pain. It's so hard to breath as I started to gasp for air, if feels like someone just stab me right in the heart. Then Mom comes running in my room.

"Magenta baby, whats wrong?" She asks coming over to me and giving me a tight hug. The pain doesn't go away though.

"It hurts! Mom its hurts! Make it stop." I yell feeling my eyes burn from my tears.

"What hurts?" Mom ask rubbing my back.

"M-My heart." Then all of a sudden a sharp pain shoots through my neck. I yelp out in unbelievable pain. Mom tries to help me but there's nothing she came do, the pain runs to deep.

~~

I haven't been back to school in over a week. I've gone to the doctor and they said that there is nothing physically wrong with me. I'm perfectly healthy girl. Then they diagnosed me with depression, I take two pills one in the morning and one before I go to bed, that one helps me sleep. Tori and Jade have been over to see me over the week. Honestly I've missed school and I heard that eveyone misses me. I want to go back but I just can't, I don't wanna face her again. I don't wanna feel that pain that I felt again. I have to be tough I told myself. I promised myself that this morning I'm going to school no matter what and she's not gonna control my feelings any longer.

When I walked into the school all eyes on me immediately. Some drool others look at me with pity. I don't need it though. I push though the day like nothings wrong. In gym class Tori comes up to me.

"Hey, how you doing?" She ask giving me a small smile. I don't answer her though, I just walk right up to her and smash my lips on hers. Some of the boys howl at us when the kiss gets heavy. I can feel all my pain start to disappear.

I pull away from her and give her a big real smile. "So much better, thank you." Her cheeks burn red.

"No problem."

Last period I skip and go with Tori in the girls locker room. We make out like crazy and it feels really good because she makes me forget. I find comfort in her lips and touch. Its like she's slowly putting my heart back together, and pulling Alaska from my mind.

I lay her back down on a bench as I kiss all over her body. "I love you." She says before moaning my name. I was just about to pull down her pants when the door opens. We both jump up and in comes Alaska.