Tropical Punch.

|Magenta|

I find it funny that just by a point of my finger I can get what I want. I was born into a super rich family so I don't really have to work much. Mom's a lawyer Daddy's a doctor. I've been getting whatever it is that I want since childbirth. I didn't know what the word no means until I was in second grade. I was at school and one of the girls in my class asked her mom if she could have a cat like mine; her mom said no. When I got home that day I asked mom what it meant. I was shocked because I thought that if I get everything that I want so should everyone else. Things have seemed to change for me though, I'm only getting half of what I want. I have Tori but I don't fully have Alaska. I'm not getting what I truly want.

My hands tangled in the gray ends of Tori's hair with my back against my new sports car. Lips like cotton tongue like liquor. I can't seem to get enough, we know people are looking but we don't care. Why should we? It's a free country and we're not in the school building so we shouldn't get in trouble. When we pulled away our breathing was heavy.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Tori asked rubbing my cheek. I would have answered her right away if I haven't felt eyes burning my skin.

I looked behind me to see a guy looking at me as if I just committed the worst sin known to man. He shook his head at me. Our eyes met and he just looked right into my soul until I couldn't take it anymore. I looked back at Tori's soft familiar ocean blue eyes.

"Um, anywhere it's Friday." I answered her spinning her hair around in my fingers.

"So a movie and dinner sounds good?"

I smiled at her. "That sounds perfect."

~~

We decided to see a scary movie, well more like I said I wanted to see one so we found one. I knew that Tori wanted to see a romantic one but she wanted me to get what I wanted. So here we are cuddle up together watching blood and guts splatter on the screen. The movie looked so cheap because the blood looked like tropical punch and the guts look like spaghetti. Didn't matter because looking over at Toir I could see that she was really enjoying it. The only thing was I could help thinking about Alaska. I couldn't stop thinking about kissing her and how warm she is. I wanted her here with me.

Then out of the conner of my eyes I see the guy from earlier at school. His standing at the door of the theater looking at me, a couple minutes of just staring he walked away. He didn't say anything but I felt like he wanted me to follow.

"Hey, Tori I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I kissed her soft cheek before I got up and left.

When I left the theater I looked all around for the guy. Then I saw him at the back exit; he walked out. I followed. When I got outside I found myself in a dark ally only lit by the street lights and passing cars. I don't know what made me get into this situation but it felt like my body wasn't mine anymore. Like someone else had control over my movements. I had no control over my thoughts as well.

Then I felt cold lips on my neck. "Mmm.. don't move." A male voice said. Again like I had no control my body froze and I couldn't move. Cold fear filled my bones. I wanted to scream but I couldn't; a hot tear fall from my eye. "You're gonna taste so good."

Then something razor sharp cut though the skin on my neck. I felt it sink down into my my main veins. Pain shoots though my body paralyzing me in utter shock. The person is drinking from my like I'm a juice box. Things started to go really fuzzy as the blood in my body started being drained from my veins.

"Hey! Bloodsucker, I would really appreciate it if you'd back off my date." Tori's voice came through the thick air. The leech broke away from my neck throwing me to the ground. I laid there unable to move as I watched the scene in front of me, from a horizontal point of view.

Tori was holding up what looked like a bow and arrow aiming right at the leech. The man was not the same one I saw earlier, in fact he looked completely different. His skin icy white and eyes black as tar.

"Ahh a hunter... I haven't had the blood of a hunter in a while." The man said in amusement as he danced around. The man was deadly scary but Tori didn't crack.

"Burn in hell." Then she shoots off the arrow. It hit the man right in the chest. His face was full of surprise before he hit the ground in a cloud of dust.

That was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

___
A/N

I really hope that the people who are reading this are liking it. But if y'all don't that's cool to lol... anyways

VOTE.

COMMENT.