I See Fire.

●Alaska●

Me and Adrian walk out of the school but then I remembered that I have to wash my gym clothes. "I'll be right back, I gotta get my gym stuff." I say to Adrian.

I jog down the hallway and make a left to the girls locker room. As soon as I get to the door the smell of arousal fills my nose. Well someone's getting nasty. I open the door to see Magenta and some other girl sitting on a bench.

I felt some anger fill in my bones but I pushed it away, "Well don't stop because I'm here. I'll be right out." I joked.

Magenta gets up grabbing the girls hand.
"No. We're leaving now." She say brushing passed me.

Her long golden hair hit me in the face and I get splashed in the face with her scent. Mangoes mixed with sweet arousal. I wanted to jump on her and take her right here, right now on this locker room floor. Even make that girl she was with watch. But I stopped myself and let her walk out in peace. Why do I feel like that? I broke the bond so I shouldn't feel anything.

Maybe she's just hot. I thought shrugging my shoulders.

When I got to my brother he was leaning against the car. We drove out to the store to pick up a few things. I went down some of the aisles, just looking around until someone bumped into me. I looked to see a big man with a long a$$ beard. He didn't say anything but just kept walking.

"Well excuse you." I said rolling my eyes at the man. I was extremely on edge since the locker room incident.

The man turned around on his heels to look at me."You talking to me little lady?" He asked with an attitude.

"Yeah, who else would I be talking to?" I said with a raised eyebrow. I watched as a vein in his neck started to pop out.

"Didn't your daddy ever tell you to respect men." When he said that I could feel the blood in my veins start to boil. "I'll show you how to respect a man." The man came walking up to me.

I felt a fire being in my stomach when he spoke those words. Another reason why I can't stand humans especially the males. He reached out to touch me but I caught his hand. I grabbed him by the beard and pulled him down to my level. I can see the pain and fear in his eyes. I loved seeing hes fear.

"Didn't your mommy ever tell you to respect woman?" I said ripping some of his beard from his skin.

He hissed out in pain and I couldn't help but enjoy it. Then I felt a cold hand go on my shoulder, I snapped my head back to see my brother looking at me.

"You needa cool off." He said in a calming tone.

I took a couple deep breaths before I let go of the bearded man. The man didn't waste anytime before he ran away from me in fear. "You do know what tonight is right?" Adrian said when I turned back to look at him.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk my lifeeee!" I groaned. Tonight is the full moon.

I know what you're thinking, am I gonna turn into a wolf? Well nope that's not whats gonna happen. Its gonna be worse than that. On the night of a full moon is when all of my kind will want to mate very badly, but only wanna do it with their mate. That's probably why I've been so on edge all day. Even more since seeing Magenta. Then a thought came to my head.

"Wait... won't it not have effect on me? I broke the bond." My bother started laughing at me as if I was stupid.

"Alaska broken or not you're still gonna want that sweet cheery of her's." Adrian teased. I punched his arm only causing him to laugh more.

~~

Later that night I found myself resting in a tub full of ice cold water. My body has steam puffing from its tiny pores. I don't understand this, I broke the bond and I don't have feelings for that human girl. Then again my body still wants her, my demon wants her in the worst ways possible. I wanna feel her soft fragile human flesh against mine. My demon has been yelling at me to find our mate and make her ours. Does she not remember that I hate humans and I won't have one for a mate no matter what pain it might bring me.

The clicking of my apartment door opening awoke my demon. "Alaska?" The girl called out for me.

"I'm in the bathroom." I said. A couple seconds later in came a sexy little fairy wearing a black long jacket. When she saw me naked in the tub she immediately dropped the jacket to the floor, showing off her flawless naked bod. My eyes scanned over her body shameless. I made a 'come here' gesture with my finger.

Before she steeped in I made the water heat up with my skin. I pull the fairy girl close to me and kiss her deeply. I could probably kiss her and fúck her a million times but it still wouldn't be enough. I need that special touch from my mate and that pissed me off more than anything. In a flash we were in my bedroom. The fairy girl hands in my hair as I trap her underneath me.

"This isn't right Alaska. You know you don't like this, she's nothing to you. You can't break the bond between you and your mate its to strong already. You're only hurting yourself. My demon says to me as the fairy moans and shakes underneath me. I look down at the fairy and I feel disgusted with myself.

I take my fingers from the girl; she looks at me confused. "What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" She asked looking hurt.

"I can't do this." I answer her shoving myself from her. "Get out." I point to the door. The girl looks at me with her dark violet eyes before she says: "Alaska.. tell me what's wrong. Don't leave me in the dark."

I don't answer her I just get up and start putting on my clothes. I can feel my skin burn for the touch of Magenta. The fairy finally knows that she's not gonna get an answer and leaves. Why won't this bond break so I can be in peace?

"A bond between a human and supernatural is stonger than any other. It cannot be broken." My demon says to me.

Then my skin starts burning for my human mate. I need that human girl and there's nothing I can do about it.

I decided to take a trip to Magenta's house. In a flash I'm at her window. When I look through I see the girl I saw earlier on top of  my mate. Both of them naked and grinding on each other.

I See Fire.

Before I know it I'm in her room with the girls neck in my hands. I look in her eyes and I know that she can see her death. I laugh at her pain as I say: "You're a little piece of shít."

"Alaska!? Stop, please!" I heard Magenta's little voice say but I'm way to mad to stop. I backed the girl onto the wall tightening my grip around her neck. I smile as her as I see the life being drained from her body. Then a hand touched me and the person hissed in pain. When I looked behind me I saw Magenta holding her brunt hand in pain.

I hurt her.

I dropped the girl and ran to my mate. When I reach out to touch her she jumps back. "Don't touch me." I looked into her bright green eyes and saw pain; I wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please just at least let me heal it." I took her small hand in mine. She shrieked out in pain but soon enough she relaxed as I heald her hand. Magenta looked at her hand to see it completely fine.

"Genta?" A weak voice said and I saw flames pass my eyes. I snapped my head back to the girl.

"Leave!" I yelled at her. She doesn't waste time before she's gone.