D R E A M A L I T T L E D R E A M

"Hi, Luke..."

Sam's voice was small and unstable, his response a bit wobbly. Luke just stood there with a smile, slowly coming over to him and Dean -- god no, please. Sam tried to find something, anything that he could come up with to stop him. He is not in love. He is not...in love.

"I'm sick,"

"Oh...well that sucks." Lucifer said, furrowing his eyebrows. And he still came close to Sam, not giving a damn about it. Does he really want to be 'sick' too? "What is it...?"

"Bronchitis...don't come too close."

Luke smirked, stopping Sam's heart for a little.

"I'm not too worried."

Great. Just fucking great.

Anna was grabbing Dean's attention for a while, trying to push him away from Sam by giving him a hint about what Castiel and Gabriel had in mind to order later on in the night. It was pizza, just because Sam once told his friends that he and Dean absolutely adore it. They just never eat pizza from services, because they get home made pizza by their mother.

Luke was about to say something to Sam, but got interrupted when Gabriel ran into the room with the food and Kevin was opening the Lady and the Tramp movie for Lily. "Guys, I got the popcorn and the kid's food. Time for some Disney fun!"

"You wanna sit down?"

"Uh... Y - yeah, sure."

Sam sat down on the empty couch to the right side of the television along with Luke who was very close, his leg brushing over his'. On the other side, the left couch, Castiel and Dean were sitting there just as close, talking to each other with a very excited Gabriel next to them, wiggling in every direction. Anna was just sitting in the middle couch in front of the television with Lily lying down with her head onto her lap and her legs spread out over the right side of the couch, while Michael came to sit down on the left of her tiredly.

The other kids, Uriel and Samandriel were sitting on Hannah onto the ground -- quietly eating food that Gabriel got when going into the kitchen.

"Shouldn't you be...sitting a few inches futher away from me...?" Sam whispered at Luke, who turned to him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because I'm sick. I could get you to cough -- "

"Like I said, I'm not worried about my health." Luke said with a smile, "I'm not sick often, kiddo."

"You might now."

Suddenly, Luke slightly leaned closer to Sam -- probably a little too close than he should, so close that Sam could just kiss him...and it's just so wrong to think. "Well, too bad for me then." He murmured, his grin appearing again. This guy did everything on purpose, whether it was to make Sam nervous or make him faint a little inside -- he just does it and succeeds every damn time. Impressive, isn't it?

Sam just gulped and nodded, blinking twice and waiting for Luke to turn away from him, but he didn't. Instead he just stayed like that, and it seemed like an eternity. Though, it gave Sam the opportunity to explore those blue whirl pool eyes a little more from a closer look. They were the bluest blue that he had ever seen before, but even in the darkness, they still shone bright.

"Alright kids, time for Lady and the Tramp!" Kevin shouted, grabbing everyone's attention for a while and went to sit down next to Hannah on the ground. The screen started with an old intro, further on a story of how a dog grew up in a house and found love with a tramp...

Sam usually didn't like watching movies, let alone with a person being all pressed up against his side like Luke. But this time, it didn't really seem to mind because he wasn't noticing it. Too focused on the movie, too curious about what was gonna happen next. Luke just kept watching over him, eyes not even looking at the screen but straight at...him. He didn't try to touch Sam, nor come any closer to him, to mainly catch his attention -- no.