SHY

"I swear it Sam, if you lose these then I'll kick your ass. Do you understand?" Dean raised his eyebrow as he held out the keys of his baby, also known as the Impala. Sam just simply nodded and rolled his eyes, a smile onto his lips as he grasped the keys in an instant. "You're the only one that I trust with her."

"Quit irritating your brother, Dean." Anna sassily commented and pointed at Castiel, who was standing into the doorway, putting a beanie onto his head but he was failing a couple of times. "Go say goodbye to your boyfriend!" She winked that caused Dean to roll his eyes at her. Sam laughed before she and him went to take place into the car, ready to drive. That was basically, the start of a new week. It was sunny, warm. People were enjoying the day, and some were even walking around half naked...

The ride was surprisingly calm, unless for the few times Anna was teasing Castiel about Dean and him being a couple, but it was different than other times and Sam felt relieved that they weren't starting about him and Lucifer yet.

Once they arrived at the danceschool, they immediately walked straight to the elevators and went up, Anna still talking to Castiel about how she likes him and Dean together. She just wouldn't shup up, and it bothered Cas. But Sam found it kinda funny, and once they opened door twenty-four, the whole room with teenagers turned to them with wide eyes. Mr. Balthazar turned to them too, suddenly a smile appearing onto his face. "Sam, Anna and Castiel!" He clasped his hands together and nodded at them. He was in such a good mood, as if it was the most beautiful day of his life.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Balthazar!" Anna grinned, and suddenly let out a small squeal when their teacher grabbed her and Castiel's hand. Sam watched him pull both of his friends in front of the couple of teenagers, and for a moment, he didn't get what was going on.

Mr. Balthazar left them confused, hand in hand and definitely not moving, pinned onto place. Sam cocked his eyebrow up as Anna and Castiel both looked at each other, a blush crept to their cheeks instantly went they noticed the position they were in. What was this supposed to represent? "My dear darlings, give Mrs. Milton and Mr. Novak an applause!"

Everyone complied and started clapping loudly, whistles echoing through the room. Sam flinched when he felt a hand being placed onto his left shoulder, and he turned his head to see Gabriel standing right next to him with his childish smile, like usual. He blinked, and greeted his friend with a warm smile. "Hello Gabriel."

"Hi Sambo." Gabriel retorted softly, before his smile slightly dropped. "How was your date...with uh, Lucifer?"

Sam clenched his hands into fists, but he remained calm. Everytime, it gets him every damn time and he just doesn't get why people think they've got a date together! It was just a dance lesson, nothing more. Some practice is required, even though he can dance perfectly now. The Lambada may be a sensuous dance, like Lucifer said, where you basically have to be as sexually attracted and close to each other whether you are pretending or not, but that doesn't mean they are officially dating each other!

He didn't want to start conflicts with Gabriel either, he was such a nice fella. Sam just smiled, sucked in a deep breath and turned back to Anna and Castiel, who were taking the opportunity to dance while they were immensely failing. Sam wanted to avoid showing how much he disliked it when they were talking about him and Luke. "It was fine." He muttered under his breath, "We had lunch together after the practice, and it was quite nice. He's a flirtatious guy that really likes to spoil his victims, doesn't he?"

"Oh, please." Gabriel rolled his eyes and waved his off with his hand, "He's the one who exaggerates too much by spending money on anything he sees. I preferably would rather enjoy seeing him act back like the brother he was first before he started being this rich bastard around, as if he owns the money that god has gifted him."