C L U B

Sam watched as Castiel’s car parked into the middle of the street. He almost burst into a laughter when Anna decided to open the window and put her whole body through it to wave at him. The amount of excitement and energy that existed with this girl, Sam didn’t even know if it was possible to get her to sleep at night. “Sam, get your ass over here!”

“I’m coming honey bun.” Sam joked as he jogged down the path in front of his house, and then slowed down to walk down the street. He grasped the doorhandle and opened the door, just then Gabriel’s head popped out of the door and he made Sam jump backwards. “Wow, Gabriel—uh…”

“That’s right, I scared the crap out of you.” He laughed, his golden honey brown eyes burning into his hazel’s. “Should have seen your face, Sammy boy.”

“Ha ha ha.” Sam rolled his eyes and pushed him, causing him to fall to the other side so he could sit down next to him in the backseats. Castiel looked up into the mirror with a small smile, and Anna just turned around from the front seats. “You ready?” They both asked at the same time. Gabriel and Sam smiled before replying, “Yep!” in sync.

The whole ride, was—not calm at all. It was more like a party. Castiel was already drinking a beer while driving, and Anna was laughing at some stupid jokes that Gabriel was making. Sam literally had no choice but to watch the stuff that was literally going on. He didn’t even know how this even could happen. But anyways, it were his friends. And so what, having fun is allowed right?

“Hey, why can’t I sit in the front seats?” Sam asked, tilting his body so he could appear his face in between the two front seats, his eyes turning to Castiel and then to Anna.

“Oh Sammy.” She laughed and patted her knees, well it looked like she was drunk. But in fact, she hadn’t drank a single bottle of beer and yet it looked like she was drunk. “I’m keeping an eye out for this honey pie over here.” She grabbed at Castiel’s cheek and pulled, making him crack at smile and roll his eyes. Sam sighed as she laughed.

“No offense Anna, but you’re barrely even looking at him.” Sam yelled, as she turned the volume of the music louder. She giggled like a mental person and tilted her head backwards, hitting the back onto the seat. Her white teeth showing were showing and her eyes closed, and all he could see on her was that she couldn’t take control over her own body. She was too concentrated into laughing at nothing literally. If Sam had the chance of a theory, he’d probably say that she already drank long before he entered this car.

The whole ride had been a pretty mess, and Sam was leaning onto the window and felt sleepy, his eyelids were about to fall down. But each time Gabriel, Anna and Castiel started singing like idiots into the car, everything got ruined. “Oh come on, cheer up Sammy!” Anna turned her head to look at him with a smile. “This is our first night together as friends.”

“She’s right.” Castiel pulled the volume down and looked through the glasses to see what Sam was doing. “You can’t stay sad for whatever reason.”

They’ve got a point, Sam thought and sighed. “By the way, I’m not sad. I’m just tired, and a little worried about my brother.” He shrugged and half-lied. The part about his brother was true, but he wasn’t tired at all. Well, tired of Anna and Castiel singing, but that was just everything. “Fine, grumpy.” Anna laughed and tried to rub Sam’s head, making Gabriel chuckle. Sam pulled away from her, and rolled his eyes as he smirked.

The ride came to an end very soon, and once Castiel parked into a parking space and turned the key, the whole car was silent. Sam noticed that Anna and Castiel were already tired from singing the whole way through. Gabriel though, he was licking his lolly pop and not saying a word. Sam had opened the door first, stepping out.