Meet Your Father

( Hey there...one that had the most comments was...Obviously! Shu Sakamaki ;) so here you go, Enjoy! )

Normal Pov *

After reading your mother's letter, You put the letter away and look at Dami as he jumped off the bed.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I sigh and say" tomorrow I'm going to meet up with my father after all these years. I'm not that kin on seeing him but I need to." Dami barks and I get up and stand by the window thinking ' tomorrow be prepared when I come father and this time I want the whole truth. '

~time skipped~

I'm sitting in the garden. Dami comes to me and looks at me. I look at him and say" I'm meeting my father today Dami..." I look away and think about what my mother said about him.

Sebastian comes to me and says " Young master the limo is ready ." I nod and get up to walk to the limo. I get in and Dami wants to also get in. I say " Dami stay! " as I look at him with my glowing neon (E/c) eyes. He sits there before turning around and running inside.

We leave my uncle's mansion. Later on, we arrive at the Sakamaki mansion. Sebastian stops the limo and gets out to open the door for me to get out. I say " thank you Sebastian, I'll call you if I need you." He bows as I walk up to the mansion's front door.

I knock on the door. I stand there and lean against the wall waiting. A man answers the door, I look at him. He was wearing glasses and looks at me and ask" may I help you young man? " I say " may I please come in, I'll explain everything to you. " he let's me in.

I walk in and look around. It was a massive mansion. The man leads me to the lounge where everyone was. I look around for my father but he is no where in sight.

The man with reddish hair and light green eyes asked" Reiji who is this little boy?" I growl at him and say" I'm (M/n) (L/n) and I'm not a little boy , you pathetic vampire!" They all look at me in shock.

Reiji says " Ayato, don't be rude to our guest. " Subaru says " your surname....It sounds familiar. " I sigh and say" Do you know (F/n) ?" Ayato says " you mean (F/n) (L/n)?" I nod.

I say " I'm here to speak with my father " when I said that everyone stood back in shock and Reiji asks "who is your father? " I was about to answer when I saw my father laying on the couch with his earphones in and eyes closed.

I walk up to him and I pick him up by the collar and say " hello Father! " Everyone looked at us and Ayato says " Shu ?" Shu looks at me and I growl and say " After all these years you still treat me like you treated my mother. " he says " I couldn't face it of being a father. " I growl even louder and say " You knew the consequences of making my mother pregnant. You could of took responsibility and try to be in my life. You don't know what it's like growing up without a father. You had a choice before getting into bed with my mother..." he says " but I loved your mother...." I growl some more continuing " What the hell? You call that love? That wasn't love that was you being cold and heartless towards me and her, especially her! I can't stand to look at you right now and I believe you don't deserve to be called my father, Shu!" I drop him and walk away. Shu gets up and his brothers are all giving him a lecture on being a good father.

I walk out the door and Sebastian opens the limo door and ask" is everything okay young master? " I say" Everything is okay. Can we please get away from here?" Sebastian bows before closing the door.

We drive away and arrive back. I walk up to my room and close the door as I walk in. I lay on my bed and put my earphones in and listen to music.

~meanwhile ~
*back at the Sakamaki mansion*

Reiji says to Shu " You could of at least told us about it years ago! What were you thinking? (F/n) was an amazing girl and you went and did that and now it all makes sense to me. I was wondering why (F/n) left all of a sudden, it was all because of you!" Shu says " I couldn't face it after she told me that she was pregnant and I was going to be a father. I told her that she should get rid of it..." Reiji grabs him by the collar and says " you told her to do what? How could you? " Shu sighs and says " she refused to and she wanted to keep the baby..." Reiji says " well you have a son and I don't blame him for how he feels towards you...You starting to become just like our father. " Shu growls and pushes Reiji away and says " Don't you dare say that I'm like that bastard! " as he walks away to his room and closes the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author : hi guys I hope you liked it and yes Shu won by all and thanks guys for your comments. Please do continue to comment and vote. And I might not be updating so often busy with exams guys.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡