A Lost And Then...

Normal Pov *

* next day *

You woke up and sat up on your bed. You look at the clock and smile as you get up.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I start to smile and say" Today, Cloud is coming back but I have to wait til this afternoon." I went into the bathroom and got done. After my shower, I made my way downstairs. I say " Good Morning Everyone!" Zack looks at me and says " Well Good Morning, (M/n). I see you are in a good mood." Dami looked at me and ran to hug me. I pick him up and say" Morning my little wolf. How are you this morning? " He says " Morning dadd......I mean (M/n)" I chuckle as he said that.

I put him down and sat by my uncle. Sebastian brought our tea. Zack says " (M/n), why are you in a good mood?" I say " Well, Today my boyfriend is coming home but this afternoon." I smile as I look outside at Dami playing with Dante and my wolf pack. Zack says " Dami almost called you 'daddy'..." I say " I don't mind if he does cause I'm thinking of adopting him as my own" Zack says " Are you serious about it? " I look at him and say " I'm dead serious about it and I don't want to be like Shu, I want Dami to grow up with a father in his life so Cloud and I have already discussed it and Cloud would love to raise Dami."

Zack says " Then I'm glad and your mother would be proud of you for doing it." I sigh and say" yeah, I really miss her." Zack says " I know you do and so do I. After all, she was my only family I had and now I have you and Dante. I swore to protect you no matter what that was my promise to your mother. " I say " Thank you Uncle, for keeping it." I got up and hugged him. He hugs me back. " Group hug!" Dante shouts. And everyone joined in. I just chuckle as they were hugging me and my uncle.
After the tight hug, I say" Dami, want to come with me to the shop?" He says " Of course! " and ran towards me. I say " Uncle, I'm going to the shop we will be back. " Zack says " okay and don't be late." I nod as Dami and I leave the house. As we were heading to the shops, Dami and I have a conversation. I say " Dami, there is something I want to ask you " Dami looked at me and says " yes (M/n)?" I say " how does it feel if I became your father?" He stood there in shock as he looked at me on the verge of crying.

I bend down and place my hand on his head. I say" Dami, what do you think?" With a smile on my face. He says " you want to be my father?" I nod. He looks at me and starts to smile and say " okay (M/n)...but..." his smile disappeared. I say " but what Dami?" He says " I tell you it when we get home." He walked on taking my hand as we walk towards the shop.

I looked at him in confusion, I wondered why he said ' But' I thought it would make him happy that I want to raise him cause he was like five years old. We walked around the shops, Dami kept silent. We bought everything we needed and head home. I say" Dami, I'm curious to know why you said but..." Dami sighs and says " (M/n), it's not that easy to tell you this but if you want to be my father, first you have to find my mother." I say " Your mother? But I thought...." he looks at me and says " I know. Years ago, a girl was born as a wolf and as she became a adult, every man wanted to capture her and mate with her but she wasn't that easy to catch. They say she could only mate with the one who was worthy of her. They also said that when they became one, she would have many offsprings but something seems that the one who was worthy of her was different to all the supernaturals in this world. And when the time came to mate, she was left to give birth to her offsprings cause they mated earlier before the time came. "

I say " so what happened to the one she mated with?" He says " He left her before she gave birth. I was part of the offspring, we were born as wolves. She decided to separate us so that we couldn't be harmed. And now that you want to be my father, you need her permission to do so." I say " okay, Cloud and I will go look for her and ask her" Dami nods hugs me and says " I know she will let you cause you are a good person." I hugged him back as I say " I would do anything to protect you." I picked him up and carried him and the groceries.

As we get back to the Mansion, I saw the mansion was damaged. I shout " Dante!! Zack!!! Everyone!!" As I ran in and shout" Dante? Zack? Anyone?" "(M/n) over here!" I ran and saw Dante trying to lift the piece of wall of the mansion on top of my uncle.  " (M/n) help me get this thing off him" I put Dami down and help Dante lift it off Zack. We tossed it up and pulled my uncle out. Dante held him and say" Don't you die on me!" I look around and ask " what happened here?" Dante says " we were sitting inside when suddenly, everything collapsed. After, I went to search for everyone. Most of everyone died cause I found their bodies. Dad, stay with me!" I say " let's get out of here." We carried my uncle out and got into the car. I drove it to the hospital.

They rushed my uncle in as we sat waiting out in the waiting room. Dami sat by me as Dante was walking up and down. Dami looked at me as I start to think about my uncle.

*flash back *

" hey uncle, my tooth fell out!" He says " Wow little (M/n), so that means the tooth fairy is coming to visit tonight." I chuckle.

*(M/n) at 16 years old *

I sat watching my uncle make him tea. I say " Uncle, can I have some of that tea?" He looks at me and says " Sorry but this is my favourite tea and I don't like to share it." I pout and fold my arms. That night, I sneaked into the kitchen and made me tea. I took his favourite tea and went to my room. I hid it somewhere I could find it. The next morning, my uncle was searching everywhere for his tea. I softly giggle as he is moaning and groaning. He says " I know there was quite a few boxes of tea here, how could it just vanish? "

Sebastian was trying to calm my uncle down. I toss a teabag and say" you look like a kid throwing a tantrum so here. " Zack caught it and say " where did you get this?" I say " well, I decided that you should stop drinking up the tea cause you a tea freak so you will get a teabag once a day." He starts to beg me with puppy eyes. I say " that won't work on me" He kept on giving me those puppy eyes. I sigh and say " okay, you can get two teabags a day." He smiled.

* flash back ends *

I look at Dami as he has a worry look on his face. I say " it's going to be okay, don't worry." I smile. Dante was on the phone with someone. He ended the call and stood there. I say " Dante? Is everything okay? " He says "(M/n), that was Cloud's mother and she was trying to get a hold of you but you didn't answer your phone" I look at him as I pulled my phone out and saw 15 miss calls and say " I didn't hear it. What did she say ?" He sighs and says " Cloud was involved in a car accident and he didn't make it" I get up and say " no it can't be." Dante sighs and says " I wish it wasn't." I walked over to the window as punched the wall and say " Cloud " I fall to my knees as I shed tears. I shout " CLOUD!!!"

I sat there on the floor shedding tears. Dami came towards me and sat down next to me. I don't say a word and pull Dami into a hug. I cry my heart out and Dami says " it's okay (M/n), I'm here." I say as he wipes my tears away " thank you." I get up  and look over at Dante who was talking to the doctor. I walk over to him and say " Dante?" Dante turned around and hugs me. I held him as he says" he didn't make it. He's gone"

I held my cousin as he shed tears. I think ' whoever did this, they will pay for killing everyone dear to me. I will protect Dami and Dante with my life.' I look up and saw my father, Shu with his brothers. I let go of Dante and look at Shu as I say" what do you want from me? Please I need to be left alone with my cousin." Shu says" Son, there is something I need to tell you in private" I say " whatever you got to say, you can tell me in front of them" Shu says " Your Uncle, he called me before he was killed..."

I look at him as Dante says" what did my father say?" Shu says" if you want to know I suggest that we go to the Sakamaki mansion...cause what your uncle said to me is highly classified." I pick Dami up and say" okay let's go." I walk pass Shu and continue " and don't think that this time you and I are close Shu" as I walked out with Dante and Dami as the Sakamaki brothers follow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I took forever to update it. Please comment and vote.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡