Meet your cousin~Shu tries to get to know you

(M/n)'s Pov *

I sit on my bed patting Dami. I look at my sleeping husky. He looks more like a wolf than a husky. I get up to go take a shower.

I turn the shower on while I get undressed until I have my boxers on. Then there was a knock on my door. I say " Come in "

My uncle, Zack comes in and says " (M/n) your cousins are arriving today. " I smile and say " okay and my boyfriend is coming to visit today as well." He nods and says " okay then your boyfriend won't mind if you are training with me and your cousin?"

I chuckle and say" yeah he don't mind. " he chuckle and walks out of my room . Dami starts barking with excitement. I just chuckle and say" yeah I know Dami , my cousin Dante is coming today. I haven't seen him for years now." Dami barks. I chuckle and continue " I also can't wait to see him again. The last time I saw him was when I was five years old and he was four years old that time." Dami jumps off the bed and comes to me .

I smile and bend down and say" You are my favourite wolf in the whole world. " as I rub his head and he licks my cheek. I just chuckle and get up to let Dami out.

He runs out as I watched him go. I smile to myself before closing the door. I go to the bathroom and climbed in the shower.

~meanwhile~

Zack get a phone call from Shu. He says " hello Shu, what do you want? " Shu says " I want to spend time with (M/n)..." Zack sighs and say " Shu I will let you know if it's okay to come." Shu says " please I just want to get to know him that's all." Zack sighs and says " fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Zack ends the phone call. When there was a knock on the door. Zack went to answer it.

~meanwhile~
* back upstairs in (M/n)*

I just finished showered. As I put on a shirt. I suddenly get tackled down by someone. I just chuckle and say " hey my cousin long time no see, how have you been?" Dante looks up at me and says " I'm good (M/n) yeah it's been ages since we last saw each other. " I chuckle as he helps me up.

Dante says " wow (M/n) you are more built than what I am..." he folds his arms. I just chuckle as I button up my shirt. I say" wow Dante thanks and you've changed since I last saw you. " He chuckle and say " We were very young back then." I nod as we walk out my room and downstairs to the garden where Sebastian was setting the table for us .

Dante looks at Dami as he is running around cause he was playing with my uncle. Dante says to me "wow Dami is all grown up, last time I saw him. He was just a puppy. " I say " yeah he has and look at him. Doesn't he look more like a wolf than a husky? " Dante looks at him and nods.

I smile and say " Dante you can call him..." Dante nods and says " Dami " Dami turns his head and runs towards Dante and myself. Dami jumps onto Dante making him fall back onto the grass. I just chuckle as Dami licks Dante's face.

I say" well he missed you as much as I did." Dante gets up and says " yeah I know, I really missed you guys. " I rub Dante's head. Dante says " Hey don't mess the hair up I worked on it this whole morning before arriving here."

I just shake my head and chuckle. I say" You have changed" As we sit down to have a drink.

Zack says " okay you two, I want you guys to start training while I'm inside." Dante moans and says " oh come on Dad, do we have to now?" Zack sighs and say " yes Dante you have to"

I just nod at Zack as he walked inside. Dante and I start with our training.

~meanwhile~

Sebastian is at the door with Shu. Zack says " thanks Sebastian. " Sebastian bows and leaves them. Zack looks at Shu and says " you know you can come in. " Shu walks in. Zack says" (M/n) is outside with his cousin busy training." Shu looks at Zack and ask " training for what? "

Zack says " your son is part werewolf and part vampire. He is more a werewolf than a vampire. So he is training to become stronger and soon he might be an alpha. " Shu looks outside to see me training.

I stop training and walk inside. I see Shu stand there. I say" hello Shu " Shu say " hello (M/n)"

I walk towards the door and open it to see my boyfriend...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote. Oh please tell me in your comments who do you want as your boyfriend from any anime series. And I will pick one.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡