An old lover~Dami remembers

Normal Pov *

You and Dami are outside and you are tickling Dami. He laughs so much that he can't stop smiling. You say " Dami I'm taking you home with me. " he smiles and says " okay (M/n)"

*later on *

You arrive back to your uncle's mansion. You take inside to meet your uncle and cousin. You see no one is inside. Sebastian says " Young master they are outside..." he noticed the little boy and ask" Young master who is this? " You look at Dami with a smile and say" Sebastian this is Dami, he was my husky dog before he changed into this cute little boy." Sebastian bends down and say " hello there little master. If you need something just call me." As he smiles at Dami. Dami looks up at you as you nod to tell him it's okay.

You take Dami outside and you see your uncle training Dante. Zack looks at you and the little boy and say" hello (M/n) and who is that boy hiding behind you?" You sigh and say " Uncle Zack do you remember my husky dog you got me?" Zack nods. You say" this is Dami " Dante says " Dami? " the little boy peeps and looks at Dante. You move away so they can see Dami. Zack walks towards him and bends down as he opens his arms. Dami runs and hugs him. Zack looks up at you and say " does he know that he was your dog?" You shake your head and say " no he doesn't but I want to help him remember."

A voice says " yes he doesn't remember being your dog cause I changed him into a human being. "

(M/n)'s Pov *

I look and recognise the voice. I growl loudly as the person step out of the shadows. I growl saying " Tomoe " he says " yes (M/n) you remembered me" Dante ask " how do you know him (M/n) ?" I sigh and say " he was my ex boyfriend." Tomoe's smile disappears and he says " I loved you but you didn't " I say " I did but you were too clinging towards me and you changed every guy that came near cause you were very jealous of anyone and everyone that I had as friends. That's why I dumped you because of that.." he says " I did that because I was afraid of losing you. " I say " I gave you my trust but you had no trust in me. Cause without trust, there is no real relationship. That's why I moved on and you should too"

He growls and says " but I can't cause I want you back..." I say " Tomoe you had your chance and you blew it. Now I am happy with someone who I trust and he trust me that's why I love him. " He says " I will do everything to get you back, mark my words." And he disappears.

Dami faints in Zack's arms. Zack says " (M/n)!" I turned around and saw Dami passed out. I take Dami from Zack's arms and took him up to my room and laid him on my bed. I lay down by him as he starts to glow. I cover my eyes cause it was very bright. After a while, the glow disappears and He opens his eyes and looks at me and says " (M/n)?" I hold him and smile. He says " I remember now I was your dog....but I can't change back to your dog." He shed tears. I say " it's okay, I like you now as my little wolf boy" he hug you tighter. I let go and say " you need rest Dami. Sleep well " and I leave.

Dami's Pov *

I lay there as I watch (M/n) leave but before he goes he looks at me with a smile. As the door close I say " I love you daddy.... (M/n)" and fall asleep.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I go downstairs and sit as I watched my cousin train with my uncle. I say softly to myself " I need to make a pack but I don't know who will I get to join my pack?".......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah some of you were very close to who was the person watching you. It was Tomoe. And don't worry he will appear again but not anytime soon. I need to ask you seen as you are now an Alpha. You need a pack.

So can you tell me who you want in the pack? It can be characters from different Animes or it can be your own character. They can be related to (M/n) or just a friend of his. I will need a description of him or her...yeah it can be a male or female it doesn't matter. Their hair colour, eye colour, if they are related, how they are related to him? They can be what you want them to be and how (M/n) meet or chooses them. Please comment and vote. Thanks ; )

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡