You and Den have some fun like old times

Normal Pov *

* next morning *

You were sitting outside enjoying the summer breeze blowing. You were having your morning tea. You remembered that Den and Alec was coming to visit today. So you were already dressed and everyone were still asleep except for your uncle, Zack he was up early cause he was busy with work in his office. You told Sebastian about your friends coming over so he could prepare for their arrival.

You closed your eyes as the breeze blew. Then you hear little footsteps running down the stairs. You sigh and get up. It was Dami running towards you. You caught him and pick him up. You say" morning my little wolf." He smiles and says " morning (M/n)" you hug him. You put him down and he goes back inside. You sit down as Damian comes out and says " morning " you say " morning Damian did you sleep well? " He nods as he sits down.

You and Damian have a conversation. Sebastian brings your breakfast and filled your cup of tea up. You nod at Sebastian as he bows. You start to eat.

~A few minutes later~

You started to train your pack. There was a knock on the door and Sebastian opens it. It was Den and Alec there. He lets them in. Den ask" Sebastian, where is that Baka? " He says " Young master is outside training his pack." Den says " thank you Sebastian " Sebastian bows and goes back to cleaning up.

They come outside and look at you. You see them and you say" continue " you walk to Den and Alec and you get a hug from Den. You hug her back. She says " and since when did you have a pack?" You chuckle as you scratch the back of your head. You say " I was going to tell you soon but I forgot to tell you " She punches you on the shoulder. You smile.

You and Den have a conversation for hours but then you realised that you were training your pack. You go to them. You say" sorry you can have a break. " Den smiles and you come towards her and she says" (M/n) what did you plan for today? " You say" nothing special. " You look at her as she has a cheeky smirk on her face. You sigh and say " Den what are you up to?" She says " nothing...." she gets up and goes inside and you get up to follow her. Alec also follow you. You follow her to your music room and you sigh and say" I knew you were up to no good" as she sets up the sound system and all the instruments. She says " Don't you miss singing? " You say" I do but I stopped singing because I lost interest in it." She says " Awwww come on (M/n) just this once with me. Please? " You sigh and say " fine okay...." she smiles and throws you something that you could use as a mic. She say" do you remember the song we wrote when we younger?" You nod and she says " let's sing it." You say " we need some music to back it up." Alec says " I'll play the base guitar." Damian says " I'll play the drums. " Makoto says " I'll play the keyboard." They all grab the instruments.

You look at them and Den as they start to play. You start to sing...

[You]

Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do!

Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you.

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat
Rule number four, gotta be looking pure
Kiss him goodbye at the door and leave him wanting more - more

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do!

Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you

[Den]

Girls, we do, whatever it will take
Cause girls don't want, we don't want our hearts to break
In two, so it's better to be fake

[You and Den]

Can't risk losing in love again babe

[You and Den]

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player
Singing I lo-lo-love you

Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do!

You and Den end the song everyone cheered for you and Den. She says" it looks like you didn't forget how to sing."

You chuckle and put your arm around her shoulder and rubbed her head and she giggles. You say" why would I? " she says " Cause " you say "let's go have a drink." You and everyone else walked out the room. You all went outside to drink the cool drink that Sebastian placed outside.

You all talk for hours on end. You were so happy that you had a lot of people you cared about. You look up to the sky and whisper " I wish you were here mother. " as a silent tear runs down your cheek.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I took so long to update, I was quite busy with a lot of things. Please tell me what you thought of this chapter and please help me out with the next chapter cause I want it to be epic and like 'BAM!'. So if you have an idea, that would be an amazing help.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡ AllyR0se ♡