You spend the weekend with Shu

Normal Pov *

*next morning *

You are busy training outside. Your cousin is asleep and your uncle is busy in his office. Dami was sitting watching you as you train. Sebastian was busy making you tea. You finish training and sit down on the grass. Dami comes lays by you. You look at him with a smile.

Sebastian brings your tea and hands it to you. You say " thanks Sebastian." Sebastian bows and leaves. You sigh Dami looks at you and sits up. He places his paw on your leg. You look at him with a smile and say" Dami I have decided to go spend the weekend with Shu " Dami barks and then growls. You look at him with a raised eyebrow and say " Dami what has gotten into you? You know I won't leave you here cause your my wolf, my friend. How could I leave you? " Dami jumps up and you fall back chuckling as Dami licks your face.

Dami gets off you and his ears shot straight up as he growls and barks. You ask " what is it Dami?" You heard movement in the trees and the bushes. You get up and you say" whoever you are, you better come out or else I'm coming after you." But no one comes out. You transform into your werewolf form and you run towards the trees and bushes.

As you look through the bushes, there was nothing. You shook the tree and a little kitten, that was black and white with a bit of brown and had turquoise eyes. You slowly transform back and picked the kitten up. Dami comes to you and sees the kitten. He starts to bark, you place your one hand on his head that instantly calmed him down. You say" it's only a little kitten Dami. " you feel little claws poking you. You look down at the kitten who frightened by Dami.

You get up and take the kitten inside while Dami follows you seen as you had a kitten in your arms. You go to your uncle's office. You knocked. He says " Come in" you enter and say " uncle I found this little kitten in our backyard." Zack looks up at you as you hold the kitten but he noticed Dami glaring at the kitten.

Zack says " okay give me the kitten I'll go ask our neighbours if they lost this kitten." You hand the kitten to Zack. Zack gets up and leaves with the kitten. You go to your room and start to pack for the weekend cause Shu had asked you.

*a few hours later/night *

You are relaxing on the couch. Zack comes back with the kitten and says " the neighbours all said that they didn't. I think I'm going to take it to the animal shelter." You nod, Dami is no longer bothered by the kitten. As Zack turns around and Sebastian looks at Zack and sees the kitten asleep in Zack's arms. Sebastian says " Excuse me master, I heard you found a kitten. May I take it ?" Zack hands the kitten to him. You see Sebastian smile at the kitten. You say" You may keep the kitten Sebastian." Sebastian bows and say " thank you young master."

You nod and Sebastian says " your limo is ready young master. " you nod and get up to get your stuff.

You guys leave and arrive at the Sakamaki mansion. Sebastian opens the door for you. You nod as he bows. He gets back in the car and before he drives off. The kitten looks at you as you look at him go to the car. You see the kitten's eyes glow and it was smirking at you. You found that odd but you shook it off as you went inside.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I enter Shu was laying on the couch waiting for me. He says " hello (M/n)" I say " hello Shu" he gets up and looks at me and Dami. Shu says" I'll show you where's your room..." I nod as I follow him. I see my room is next to his. Shu says " if you hungry there's food downstairs. I have to go now (M/n). See you later on. "

I nod as I walk into my room. Shu leaves as he close the door. I decided to take a shower before getting into bed.

*a few minutes later*

I finished showering. I walk in my room with the towel around my waist. I see Dami is looking outside as he howls at the full moon. I look at it and also howl.

I get dressed and get into bed. Dami falls asleep and I lay there drifting off to sleep. As I drifted off, not knowing that I'm being watched by sets of eyes glowing. The person was smirking at me. I could sense it so I sat up and look to where I was sensing but by the time I looked, the person had disappeared already.

I sit up and wonder why I feel like I'm been watched. I lay down again and try to fall asleep but that thought of myself been watched keeps playing in my mind.

I fall into a deep sleep and now I couldn't sense the person again cause they were standing right by me as I slept. They bend down and whisper" I can't wait to make you mine" as they smirked before kissing my cheek and walks out of my room's window.

I turn and slowly open my eyes and saw a tail slowly disappeared by my window. I slowly get up and run towards it but by the time I reached it, it was gone. I say softly to myself "Shit it can't be who I think it is." As I close the window and go back to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. The picture above is of you and Dami. I wonder who could be watching you and I gave you a clue. So comment by telling me who you think it might be. *evil laugh*

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡