Cloud spends time with you~2 jealous people

Normal Pov *

*4 weeks later*

You woke up the next morning to your phone beeping. It was a message from Cloud saying " hey (M/n) I was wondering if I could spend the day with you. Love Cloud. " You smile and send back a message saying " sure my love. "

You smile as you receive a message back saying " okay see you now now.." You get up and go get done. You go take a shower. As you shower, you go into deep thought about the figure you saw yesterday. You growl and punch the wall making it crack. You turn off the shower and climbed out.

You put the towel around your waist. You go take out a top out of your wardrobe. You get the feeling of someone staring at you. You turn around to see it was Sebastian staring at you. You say" yes Sebastian?" As you put your top on. Sebastian stares cause you now have a 8 pack and your V line is much more deeper. Sebastian has a faint blush across his cheeks. He bows and says " Youngmaster Your breakfast is ready downstairs" You nod and turn around again.

Sebastian's Pov *

As I leave (M/n)'s room. I couldn't help but think about how (M/n) looks now. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I say softly to myself " Why can't I have (M/n)? I want him all to myself. " I hold a tea cup in my hand and continue " I will have to take him for myself " and crushed the tea cup in his hand.

~meanwhile ~

Normal Pov *

You finish getting dressed. You get tackled by Dami cause he was excited. You chuckle and say " morning Dami " Dami barks as his tail wags.

You get up and rub Dami on his head. You look at him and saw his eyes changed from blue to a purple colour and then back. You shake your head and make your way downstairs. You start to eat your breakfast. Sebastian was busy making you tea. When there was a knock on the door. Sebastian says " Excuse me young master " as he bows. He goes answer the door.

It was Cloud at the door. Sebastian just bows and lets Cloud in. Sebastian softly growls. Cloud comes in and runs towards you. He hugs you tightly and you hug him back. You and Cloud look at each other with love in your eyes. Cloud smiles and says " so what we going to do to day?" You smile and say " Anything you like my love" Cloud presses his lips against yours. Sebastian sees you and Cloud kiss, he growls softly as he makes tea.

You both pull away and take Cloud's hand and intertwine your fingers with his. You go outside and Cloud smiles when he sees Dami. Cloud goes and play with Dami. You sit down and watch Cloud play with Dami.

(M/n)'s Pov *

' I have such an amazing boyfriend.' I think to myself as I watch them. I get the feeling again of someone watching me. I look to where it was coming from. I saw a pair of purple glowing eyes. I was about to get up when it disappeared.

Cloud comes towards me and ask" is everything okay (M/n)? " I nod and say" I'm fine Cloud." He raises an eyebrow at me. I just chuckle and grab Cloud's collar and pull him into a kiss. Cloud slowly start to melt in the kiss. We both pull away, Cloud smiles at me. I get up and play go play with Dami. Cloud smiles as he sits down by the table. Sebastian brings the tea, Cloud gives him a smile as he bows before leaving.

* a few hours later *

Cloud goes home. I go to my room and lay on my bed thinking about today. When all of a sudden Dami is barking at something. I get up to see it was those same purple eyes looking up at me. I look at them and say " It can't be! " the pair of eyes disappears. I go back to lay on my bed. I drift off into a deep sleep.

*an hour later *

I'm fast asleep as there was that same person who was watching me the whole time. They look at me as I slept. They bend down and say softly " You will know who I am cause I want you back my love..." and presses their lips against mine. They pull away as their purple eyes glow before they disappear. I open my eyes and feel my lips and shake it off and fall asleep again.

Sebastian slowly comes into my room as I'm in a deep sleep again. He walks over to me and rub my side of my face. And he softly smiles and says " One day, I will have you" and he bends down and kisses your cheek before leaving the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do comment and vote. Yeah there's your third clue now can you tell who it is? Please comment and yeah Sebastian is also after you *giggle * sorry I had to.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡