Dami

Normal Pov *

* 2 months pass*

You are at the Sakamaki mansion, spending time with your father. You and Shu are slowly getting closer as a father and son. You don't call him father yet. You were outside with Dami. Dami wasn't himself today like he was always excited and jumping around but today he just laid there looking at you as you were trying to get him to play or move.

You say" Come on Dami " Dami doesn't move at all. You sigh and go sit by him. You rub him and look at him worried. Reiji sees the worry look on your face. He closes his book and walk up to you and ask" (M/n) what's wrong? " You sigh and say " I don't know why Dami is like this " Reiji nods and feel his head and his eyes go wide as he touch Dami's forehead. You ask" what is it Uncle Reiji? " He stands up and pushes his glasses up and says " Dami has a high fever " you look at Dami and say" will he be okay? " Reiji says " he will be he just needs to rest and you have to take it easy on him. He has a fever like a human has....tell me (M/n) is Dami a human?" You shake your head and say " no he isn't, why would he be?" Reiji nods and says " then take extra care of him..." and He walks away. You pick Dami up and take him inside.

You stay by Dami's side the whole day. Shu comes in and says " (M/n) I...." he stops and looks at you and sees you are rubbing Dami as he sleeps. Shu walks up to you. He ask" is Dami okay?" You sigh and say " no he has a fever. But a human's fever. " he bends down and looks at Dami in his eyes as they are purple. Shu ask " Son, what colour is Dami eyes ?" You say " blue why?" Shu says " well he has purple eyes now..." You look and see that Dami eyes are purple now. You ask" what is happening with Dami? " Shu says " I don't know (M/n)...."

You get up and say " Shu I don't want to go out tonight is it okay If I stay here with Dami?" Shu nods and hugs you before leaving.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I stand by Dami as he sleeps. I decided to go sleep but by Dami. I fall asleep not caring about the eyes that was watching me.

They smirked and leaves saying " see you tomorrow (M/n)".

* next morning *

I slowly wake up and saw a little boy laying where Dami was laying. I shot up as I look at him with purple eyes. He has a tail and ears like a wolf. He was half wolf and half human.

I stand up as the little boy wakes up and looks at me. He says " who are you? " I say " I'm (M/n) who are you little boy ?" With a smile on my face. The boy says " I'm Dami...." My eyes widen as he says his name. He looks at me as he ask" why did you make your eyes big?" I say " That was my dog's name..." he give me a smile as his tail wags. He says " oh okay...I like you (M/n)..." and gets up and hugs me as he continues " are you my brother?" I say" no you were my wolf...I mean my husky dog." He says " I was? I don't remember, all I remember is waking up and seeing you..."

I stand there and I walk towards the bathroom but got stop by someone holding my leg. I look down at him as he looks up at me with tears in his eyes saying " I have no one and I can't remember being your wolf." I bend down and wipe his tears and say" you have me so you ain't alone Dami..." he smiles as I take him downstairs.

Shu and all the brothers look at me and Dami hides behind me. Shu ask" (M/n) who is hiding behind your legs ?" I say" Shu this is little Dami...He was my husky dog but he is a little boy now. Dami say hello to everyone." Dami peeps and look at them. I moved to the side he stands there and comes towards me and tries to hide again. I pick him up and hold him. He whispers in my ear" I'm shy (M/n)" I smile and say " it's okay don't be shy, they won't harm you..." I give them a glare that put fear in them expect my father and continue " ....right? " they all nod.

I take Dami outside and play with him...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah Dami became a little boy. And don't worry, you all commented and you will find out in the next chapter...; )

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡