Sebastian wants you

Normal Pov *

* next morning *

You wake up and got up to go shower. As you showered, Sebastian walked in and placed your breakfast on a tray down on your bed. You walked out and saw Sebastian busy pouring your tea. You had your towel around your waist. Sebastian looks up and says " Good day Young Master (M/n)" you say " Good Morning Sebastian." Sebastian says " Young master I brought your breakfast." You say " thank you Sebastian " Sebastian bows and leaves your room.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I get dressed and sit down on my bed to have my breakfast. I pick my phone up to call my boyfriend, Cloud but then I remembered that he went away to visit his family. I missed him but I know he misses me too and he will come back in two months time. I finished my breakfast and drank my tea.

I got up and made my way downstairs. I place my tray down in the kitchen. I went outside to sit and I say " Sebastian" and he appeared next to me and said " Yes young master?" I say " please tell my pack that there is no training today." He bows and is about to walk inside when I say " oh Sebastian..." he says " yes master?" I smiled and said " can I ask you to please bring me something more tea?" He says " of course young master." As he bows. I sit there as I closed my eyes to enjoy the fresh breeze blowing.

Sebastian's Pov *

I walk to the kitchen to get the tea for (M/n). I decided that it's time for me to be something more to (M/n) than just his bulter. I walk to go give (M/n) his tea. He says " thank you Sebastian " I bow and went to go tell his pack about the training today. I watched as (M/n) as he played with Dami. As Dami hugged him. I grip tightly on the cloth that I was wiping the table with. I whisper under my breath" I will make (M/n) and no one else's. " I smirked as I continued to clean cause I had an idea.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I was outside with Dami, who I took like a little brother to me. I say " Dami, do you enjoy being human?" He wags his tail and nods. I smile and decided to let my tail and ears appear. Dami says " we look like we are brothers. " as he stood up and touched my ears. Sebastian came out and says " Young master, Shu is here for you." I say " thank you Sebastian." As I get up and pick Dami up. Shu comes out and says " hello son." I say " hello Shu, what brings you here? " He says " I just missed seeing my only son." I say" I missed you too Shu" He ask me" so when are you going to call me Father? " I say" I'm saving it for when the time is right" He nods and looks at Dami and says " hello Dami you are such a lovely boy" Dami smiles. I say " okay let's have some tea." We go sit down and I call" Sebastian appears and say " yes Young Master?" I say " please bring Shu and me some tea." Sebastian says " Young master we ran out of milk, may I be excused to go buy some milk?" I nod. Sebastian bows and leaves.

Shu and I talk for hours on end. my uncle Zack comes out and joins us. I look at the clock inside and think ' what is taking Sebastian so long?' I walk inside and as the door opens, I see it's Sebastian with the milk. I say" hello Sebastian, what took you so long?" He says " Sorry Young Master, I stood in a long queue to buy some milk." I nod and say " oh okay." He looks at me and asked " were you worried about me young master? " I say " yes of course, I thought you might of got hurt or robbed. I just glad you are okay Sebastian." He bows and walks to the kitchen.

I walk back to Shu and my uncle.

Sebastian's Pov *

As I went to the kitchen, I smiled cause (M/n) was worried about me. I think I should make (M/n) mine but he has someone. I smirked as I made the tea cause I got an idea.

(M/n)'s Pov *

Sebastian brings our tea. We slowly drink it as we enjoy our conversation. Later on, Shu went home, I went up to my room after putting Dami in his room to sleep. I went to go and shower. I undressed and climbed in.

Sebastian's Pov *

I walked into (M/n)'s room quietly and saw one of his shirts. I picked it up and smelled it. I thought ' (M/n) you smell nice' I look toward the bathroom. I think ' I wish I could see your sexy body again (M/n)' I hear the shower turn off and I left the room.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I walked out of the bathroom and got dressed. I climbed into bed and I smiled at the picture of me and Cloud together. I slowly fell asleep. I went into a deep sleep, not knowing that someone entered my room.

Sebastian's Pov *

I came back to (M/n)'s room. He was asleep. I walked to his bed and looked at his sleeping form. I bend down and think ' I want him to be mine.' I look and saw a picture on his bed side table of him and the one I must get rid of. I look back and smirked saying softly " you will be mine! and only mine." I peck his lips and left the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I took so long to update it. I see Sebastian is still after (M/n) and I wonder what he is going to do...well you have to wait and see. Please comment on this chapter and vote.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡