Tournament

Trevor's P.O.V.

I fired shot after shot, causing my rival to stable backwards. I turned Flame Strife back to a staff and charged at my opponent. I took my strike, slamming the kid into the ground of the arena. The student from Haven couldn't get up from that last blow. "Trevor Xiao Long of Beacon Academy is the winner!" The crowd cheered for my victory. I walked over to my rival, lending him a hand.

"Nice fighting back there. You're pretty good, man," I said as I pulled the kid up from the ground. I was being a good sport.

"Thanks. You were pretty great yourself. I enjoyed the fight. It was a privilege to fight you," he said, smiling when he came to his feet.

"Like wise." Together we walked off the field. The nurses on site came over to us and brought us over to the medical station provided for the tournament. Over the speakers, I heard one of my teammates' name called.

"And Luna Lang of Beacon Academy!"

"Go get 'em Luna," I muttered to myself with a confident smile.

Luna's P.O.V.

I stood on the opposite end of the arena, facing my opponent from Atlas. I drew Blood Moon, cocking it as I prepared to fire the first shot when the signal was given for the match to begin. Three, two, one! "Let the fight commence!" My rival charged forward, drawing her sword from its sheath. I fired the loaded bullet from Blood Moon, nailing her. Man, is there gonna be a battle at all here or am I just going to take the win?

She stood up and fired a strike of lightning directly at me. I dodged it and fired again and again. Each hit landed on my target. Apparently she uses dust for lightning as her boost of attack. 'Hm, I can use that against her.' I launched myself into the air, using the walls and obstacles to give me an extra boost. What she doesn't know is that my semblance is to control the elements. Another bolt came flying at me. I turned Blood Moon into a long sword, using it to absorb the lightning strike. Her eyes grew wide when it simply vanished. I smirked, knowing now that I had her cornered. My blade grew a bright red as if it was just taken out of the burning coals and fire of a blacksmith's hearth. I raised Blood Moon above my head and as I got closer to my rival, I took my chance to strike. A wave of fire and ash followed behind the movement of the blade. She went flying backwards, unable to get back up from my final blow. "That's the match! Luna Lang of Beacon Academy is the winner!" Everyone roared with excitement. Two for zero, both from two members of Team DLTA. I helped the girl up, being her crutch as we exited the arena.

"You really good Shadow," she praised. Shadow? Okay then. I guess it's her 'nickname' for me due to my obsidian locks.

"Right back at ya," I said. The girl's aura did very little to help heal her injuries. So I brought her to the medical station before meeting up with Trev.

It wasn't until a few matches later when Aulisor was called to the arena.

Aulisor's P.O.V.

"Aulisor Sho of Beacon Academy!" The crowd went berserk. I rolled my eyes and groaned. Does everyone know who the hell I am? "And his opponent, Fisher Wong from Vacuo!" The crowd cheered. I waited until the match began to draw Sliver of Death. The signal was given and off we went. I took hold of my weapon, fully showing its true form. Fisher was wide eyed when he gazed upon my scythe. All he had was a shield and sword which seemed to hold dust. I smirked. I swung my scythe down, nailing him. He didn't have time to react. He tried to hit me, only to fail. I used my speed to take the upper hand. It was only minutes before the match concluded.