The Curtain Closes on Another Day

Years passed since they graduated. Each having families of their own.

Dusty and Aulisor were married after their children were born. They had twins, a boy and a girl; human and faunus. They named their daughter, who was the faunus, in memory of Blake and Yang's mother; Raven Blake Sho. Then their son was named Orcus Nathaniel Sho.

Onyx didn't marry until five years after they all left Beacon to a woman named River Opal. Together they had four children, three boys and a girl. The oldest was named Jaune Nicholas Arc, in memory of his father. The second was named Justin Anthony Arc. The third was named Samuel James Arc. Last but not least, Pyrrha Amber Arc, in memory of his mother.

Trevor and Luna had two more kids after leaving Beacon with Sage; one being human and the other a faunus. Their daughter, who was human, was named Isabella Yang Xiao Long, in memory of Yang. Their second son, the faunus, was named Blade Walter Xiao Long.

Justine actually married her partner, Trish Lang. They decided to adopt two children, both of them being faunus. Their oldest child, Opal Rain Lang, was a white fox faunus. Then their youngest, Micah Peter Lang, was a ring-tailed lemur faunus.

Peter never married but adopted a son named Andrew Matthew Ren. Richie married Sun Wukong's daughter, Leila. Together they had two children, both being human. Their daughter was named Lily Beatrice Ren and their son was named Ares Evan Ren.

Noelle, however, decided to never marry but she adopted a daughter when she was only an infant. Willow Annabelle Schnee, a snow leopard faunus. Despite how cold she was at Beacon, she still had a loving and nurturing heart.

Taiyang lived to see his great grandchildren grow up before passing on, joining everyone else that has passed on through sacrifice, love, and even stubbornness.

In the end though, everyone lived their lives in peace. All thanks to Dusty and her family.

***

A/N: Just so everyone knows how to pronounce/read Aulisor's name, it's pronounced (Ah-li-sore). I also want to thank you for reading Meant to Be and Following Traditions of the Ones Before Us. I may not be the greatest at writing fanfics, but I gave it my best to write these with many more to follow in the future. However, this two book series has reached its conclusion.

~ Kylan_Free