The White Fang

Dusty's P.O.V.

Ever since mom died, I put my grief and depression to the side. I actually used those emotions to drive me further in reaching mom's goal. Aulisor has been training with me. It's nice to have someone else to train with. I was getting stronger for once, not that I wasn't to begin with.

The one thing that was causing everyone to squirm in fear was the White Fang. They've been picking up in their activity. Robberies, physical attacks on people, destruction of property, you name it. I knew that something was going to happen soon, something big. Everyone had a suspicion but I had a gut feeling. My team did too.

So we decided to go for a walk through Vale just for the fun of it. We were on standby, having our weapons ready when needed. "Well, well, well. What do we have here," a masculine voice spoke. The four of us stopped in our tracks, looking all around us. I was the first one to spot them. The White Fang. A growl vibrated deep inside my throat as I glared at them. "Aw, looks like the kitty wants to play." The group of faunus laughed at me, finding it amusing that I was on the defense. There were almost ten of them, starting to circle around us. I reached for Forbidden Darkness just as everyone else drew their weapons. The members of the White Fang did the same thing, preparing themselves for a fight.

"You guys ready," I asked my team.

"Ready," they said.

"Let's do this," I said with a confident smile coating my lips. We waited until one of them made the first move. A tiger faunus pounced at me, claws drawn. I blocked his attack and followed by striking him down to the ground. The rest of the members just stood there as if they were afraid. "What? Are you afraid of four kids?" I was provoking them. We wanted the fight since they were the ones that brought it. They ran at us, only to be knocked down by our attacks. I walked up to one of them, stepping on their chest to hold them still.

"The boss will want to know that Belladonna's kid has shown up," one said. So, they knew who I was. That's just great.

More members showed up to join the party. I looked back at my teammates, giving them a look of question. They nodded by giving me permission to kick these guys' asses. The next faunus that charged at me caused my semblance to activate. They all stepped back in fear of me. "Get her!" I attacked as soon as one came near me, blowing them back with a black flare shooting them backwards. Then I heard my teammates hitting the ground in defeat. They probably used up their aura already. 'Damn! Now I'm all on my own.' I charged at them, knocking each of them down. However, one pulled off a sneak attack. I felt something stab me only to have a burning sensation travel through my veins. I screamed in pain and collapsed to the ground, my semblance disappearing.

"Dusty! No!" I was taken away by two of the members that could still stand let alone walk. My teammates were left behind as I was taken against my will. I'm so screwed. I hope that they'll be able to find me before anything severe happens.

***

Trevor's P.O.V.

I went to the gym and slammed my fists against a punching bag. "Trevor, calm the fuck down! I know you're pissed! You're not the only one," Aulisor shouted at me.

"How can I calm the fuck down?! The White Fang has my sister! Who knows what they're going to do to her?! I made a promise to my parents that I would protect her with my damn life and now look what's happened! She's gone! Fucking gone!" I slammed my fist against the bag again, this time having my fist going through it. I was about to throw another punch but Aulisor grabbed my flying fist in his hand, using every bit of strength he had to hold me back.

"I know you did! You're not the only one that's worried sick about her, Trevor! There's your brother, your cousins, Luna, and me! We're going to find her, bro. I promise," he said still pissed off at me but starting to calm down. I just gave up. I sank to my knees with my head hanging low. I failed them. I failed my parents. I broke down and punched the floor. A loud cracking sound echoed throughout the gym.