Are We Safe

Trevor's P.O.V.

I was laying on my bed, groaning in frustration. The nurse had put a cast around my hand since I did a good job on it. Ended up breaking several bones in my hand from the forceful punch I made to the floor. Aulisor stared out the window with this continuous blank expression. Luna rubbed the back of her neck as she sulked. We were all blaming ourselves for what happened to Dusty. We don't even know where to look. Vale is massive and she could be anywhere! It was nearly dark out.

We all got startled when the door opened. I practically jumped out of my skin. When Aulisor turned around, he immediately started crying. I've never seen this guy cry before in this entire time at Beacon. "Dust!" She gave us a soft smile. She didn't have a mark on her. But how? Aulisor took her in his arms and held her close to him.

"I'm fine," she said, hugging her boyfriend in return.

"What happened?!" We all wanted to know what happened while she was held by the White Fang.

"Well, I destroyed their headquarters," she said, rubbing the back of her head and slightly chuckling. We all went wide eyed. Did we just hear her right?

"YOU WHAT?!" That's all I could say.

"I destroyed the White Fang's headquarters in Vale! FYI, don't ever piss me off. It's not pretty," she admitted. What did she mean? We gave her a confusing look. She sighed followed by a groan. "I go all out, okay? That's how I destroyed their headquarters!" All of us gawked at her.

"That's... insane! Did they provoke you or something," Luna questioned, still wrapping her head around it all.

"Yeah, you can say that," she said. Something changed about her. "They were saying things about mom." She lowered her head in shame for some reason.

"Like what," Aulisor asked, showing some concern. She looked up to have sadness written all over her face.

"Their leader, Goar, said that mom used to be one of them." I didn't believe that for a second. "She was Adam's pupil and was their best assassin." She wasn't taking this easy. She started to tear up. I took my sister in my arms as I hugged her.

"They're lying Dusty. They're just trying to get into your head," I said. She shook her head in disagreement. She pushed me away slightly.

"I know they weren't lying Trevor. I can tell when someone's lying and Goar wasn't. I didn't want to believe it at first but then that answered questions from when we were growing up. She would hardly tell us anything about the White Fang. She was telling us pretty much nothing as a way to keep us protected and to hide her past." Trevor knew that I wasn't kidding. He knew very well that I can tell when people are lying.

We all looked at each other. "So, are we safe?"

"I don't know. The only thing that I do know is that I made the first move on the board," she said.

"The first move?" She nodded.

"In the letter mom wrote for me when she died, she told me something that has changed my life forever. It's my destiny in a manner of speaking. Mom said that I'll be able to bring peace between our people," she explained. Oh boy. This is going to be a very difficult task to complete. "Now I wait for them to make the next move."

"I? No, you're not doing this alone Dust. We're in this together as a team. That's never going to change," I said I tried to keep my temper under control. She sighed, reluctantly agreeing with me. Then she took notice to my hand.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Oh, that," I laughed nervously. "I got too worked up and I punched the floor at the gym." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Idiot."