2.

"So." You said looking at me while you stir your coffee. "Tell me about you Grey."

I didn't knew where to start, my heart was beating out of my chest and my palms were beginning to sweat and you just sit there calmly, smiling at me and I thought wow how could you do that? Maybe you can tell if I'm nervous or not and you find that amusing, don't you?

It was like the first time that Taylor Morales invited me to sit with him on lunch together with his other friends, the roller coaster building up on my stomach that day was hilarious, Taylor knew that I had a crush on him for forever and he found a loophole for me to continue that so called "crush" albeit I knew from the very start that he has a girlfriend and that me and him wouldn't work out in the first place.

And maybe you're thinking about the same thing, aren't you Nicholas?

I don't want to assume but I was 86% positive that I was right and half of me was telling that I was just an idiot for thinking that, but of course you were different Nicholas. You were so different from the others so I stopped jumping into conclusions.

Sitting there with you on Sierra's Coffee house was a normal daily routine for the both of us, but you never asked me about myself up to now so I didn't exactly knew how or where to begin.

Your deep violet and gold eyes looked at me, and I wishing that I fixed my hair, put on a bit of makeup and that I somehow looked presentable at the very least.

"You don't know small talk do you?" You said raising an eyebrow, and after you said that, I felt a bit embarrassed, a girl didn't knew how to make small talk? Pathetic. But then you said "Neither do I." and I thought you were joking but needless to say, you weren't and we both laughed hysterically after.

And that's how it started. The conversation just flowed, we talked like we knew each other, we talked like we were never going to see each other again and I somehow liked it, and I guess you do too because that smile never left your face.

Well neither do I - I mean my smile.

I never knew that I could have this kind of conversation with the guy in Sierra's.

And I guess things could never go worst now, now that I found you. We were both so natural with each other, and that's what I like most about you. You're just-

You.

***

I walked towards our apartment building, feeling a bit excited casually because it was a sunday afternoon and it was practically our favorite day because all we do is buy chinese and slump down on the couch and watch movies together. I entered the complex and raced up the stairs, it was a rather stressful day for me and I cannot wait to see you and have our movie marathon.

And I knew that day I walked in our apartment was assumably the worst. You didn't looked or even acknowledged me like you used to when I walk in and right then I knew there was something wrong. The pained look on your face and the luggage beside you is a give away.

You stood up slowly from your position and gripped your luggage tightly and started walking but then I raced up to you and hugged you, thinking that I could somehow stop you from leaving. I was stupid to think that, that I could stop you, but then you looked at me straightly and cupped my face before saying "I have to go." You didn't explained why, you didn't told me. You never told me, you just left me dumbfounded.

I tried to stop you, still. I tried fighting for you but then you still left and the saddest part is that you didn't tried to fight, and you left me standing there on our apartment crying while you walk out that door without a single goodbye.