Chapter 3

LUKE POV

I honestly didn't know what to expect of her. The cool girl in the front row with the silver hair.  That's all I knew her as. And I looked desperately for the letter she had dropped in the box, but there were too many things held inside, I knew I wouldn't find it for a while. 

I searched for the longest time for the letter with the little scribbles and our band acronym on it. I finally pulled it out from what was on top, some of it already fallen out and onto the ground. I quickly ripped open the letter, not caring much about the condition of the envelope. 

I read it, smiling, thinking that she'd smile at the same parts while she wrote them. Clairissa. A plain but beautiful name.  The boys were all fiddling around with the other stuffed animals while getting ready to head back to the hotel.

"Aw, Luke, you broke the fangift code! You know we don't read letters, just throw it out." Ashton said, trying to rip it out of my hands. I swatted his hands away, turning my back to him.

"This one that the rule needs to break okay? It's different." I grumbled, folding the letter and shoving it in my pocket. Ashton shrugged and went back to goofing off with the other boys. I pulled my notebook out of my backpack along with a pencil and began to write. 

Hey Clairissa!

             Going to quote on quote you here, I don't know what this letter is about, a huge thank you to you for supporting us as a band and paying for our albums and things! I'm a little glad we were there for you, (not physically because that would be weird, I think?) you seem like a wonderful person that should never be sad. And when we're being weird and what you guys call funny, we're just being ourselves, really. Which I'm sure you already know. If I ever got to see you again, I'd probably want to hug you too. I like hugs! Talking music would be great!! And bad jokes are the best jokes. And yes, lots of people on social media are rude :( I don't understand sometimes why people can't just chill and watch netflix. Well that is all. Oh! Question: What are your favorite bands?

WIth much love,

Luke

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

and here is numero three.

the chapters are going to be fairly short and i apologise in advance

but thats why im probably going to be updating nearly everyday

love you guys

xoxo

christina