Chapter 4

CLAIRISSA POV

I walked back up the four flights of stairs to my flat, sorting through the mail that I had just received.

"Bill, bill, bank credit, junk, Luke- what?" I furrowed my eyebrows while shoving my key into the lock on the door knob and turning it. It was addressed from Luke Hemmings.

My first thought was that it was addressed to the wrong person. But my name was written in the center.

He actually wrote me back. He actually fucking wrote me back.

I couldn't believe my eyes, my hands were shaking so bad I nearly dropped the letters. I let out a tiny shriek, almost a scream from the excitement. My mum had rushed in from the kitchen to see what had happened.

"What's wrong, darling, why'd you scream?" SHe asked, taking the mail from my hands and guiding me to the kitchen island to sit.

"He, he wrote me back. I can't believe it. He wrote me back!" I gushed out and she began to stir around whatever was cooking in the pot on the stove.

"Who wrote you back? I seem to be at a loss right now." She said, turning back towards me, resting her elbows on the counter and her chin in her hands.

"Okay, you know how Anika and I had gone to that concert?"

"Um, yes. I do recall. Something like 5 Seconds of Sausage or whatever." She waved her hand and I laughed at the name she called them.

"Summer, not sausage, mum. Anywho, I had written them a letter because you don't really get to speak to them and stuff, so I supposed they read it, and one of the boys wrote me back." I shrugged, and she began to make our dinner plates.

"You don't think this is the boy you accidentally kissed, no?" She set my plate in front of me, handing me a fork. My eyes widened as I began to realise.

"It was, it was the boy I accidentally kissed. Oh my goodness." I said after a few bites of my plate.

"Well, maybe he likes you? I'm sure if he didn't like your strange encounter he wouldn't have wrote you back." She said and I nodded and placed my plate in the sink and went off to my room to read the letter.

I laughed at how similar his was to mine. How he replied to everything I wrote down. It was the most adorable thing I had ever seen.

And then I began on mine.

Hey 5sos! Or Luke, whoever is reading this,

I am a little saddened to see that only Luke wrote me back. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I love you Luke :), but the whole band would have been great :(. But I'll deal. Replying to your question, Luke. My favorite bands happen to be All Time Low, Architects, La Dispute, Twenty One Pilots. And You? What are your favorites? Favorite songs? Do you listen to those bands because of the lyrics or is it more the instrumentals? Questions, questions, questions. That's all I really have, ahah.

With much love,

Clairissa

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

i will probably never understand why clairissa chapters are longer than luke chapters

wowowow

love you guys

xoxo

christina