The First Showing

Ross's POV:

I woke up early this morning to go to school. I got up and went down to eat my breakfast and I found my mother. She was cooking...

Mmm...

Pancakesssss....

"PANCAKES! THANK YOU MOM!" I yelled. She let out a giggle. "You're welcome!" She said. Mom sounds like she's in a really happy mood today. I grab the milk out of the refrigerator and pout a cup and sat down at my phone. Me and my friend Adam were supposed to meet up about something today at school.

I ate the beautiful pancakes and then went over to get onto the bus. I brought my Ipod with me to block the noise of the people who just can't stop arguing.

*TIME SKIP TO CLASS*

I was getting really bored in class so i started to scan the room. Adam was behind me while Jin was in front on the other side of class.

God... He's so hot...

I have had a crush on him for a while now. I have to admit, I might stalk him a bit. Wait! No no no no! I meant on social media. And in class... And walking home... Okay... Maybe I do stalk him.

The problem was, Jin isn't gay, nor is he bisexual. He's a girl-dater. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not good for me. I felt something hit the back of my head. I looked down to see a ball of paper. I picked it up and unraveled it. It read:

STOP STALKING JIN AGAIN AND PAY ATTENTION, DIBSHIT!

ADAM

He knows. I looked back at him with a sharp glare and a small blush. He chuckled.

Adam's POV:

God. I am tired of Ross staring at Jin. He has gone way overboard. He is wearing Jin's cologne and he bought a purple ski jacket. How can someone like him be so obsessed?

After the bell rung, it was time for lunch. I gathered up my things and went out. I hid behind the door, amd Ross came in. I pulled him over to the side.

"Why are you so obsessed with Jin?" I asked.

"I'm not obsessed!" He replied, trying to walk away as I pulled him back. I pulled off his ski jacket and he glared at me and took it back. "That doesnt mean anything!" He said. "Its just..." He stared behind me. Jin was there. I rolled my eyes and slapped him gently. "Huh? What?" I rolled my eyes again. "You are staring again! You follow him home sometimes! You wear his jacket and cologne!"

He looked away with a flushed face. I sighed. "When are you going to ask him out?" I asked. "Never" he replied. "He has a girlfriend".

Ohhh yeaaaah!

"Jin just broke up with her!" I said. He smiled. "Really?" He said excitedly. I nodded. He instantly sat next to Jin and started talking to him.

A/n

Shall I keep going? Also, quick shoutout to @just_ship_jinross who i can't tag because Wattpad hasn't fixed their bugs.