Moving In

Jin's POV:

All I could do was sit there in pure shock and silence. "Being gay doesn't mean I sold my soul to Satan, it means I just like guys instead of girls" Ross said. "right. Go run off to your boyfriend. Pack your things and just leave. I don't want you in my house" Mr. Owner said, walking out. I hid behind the corner as Mr. Owner stormed downstairs and then I walked into Ross's room. He had a big red handprint on his face, crying silent tears while he was sitting on his bed. I sat next to him and hugged his waist.

"I'll call my mom and tell her to bring the car" I said. He nodded and I kissed him. "Everything is going to be alright, I love you" I said, kissing him again. "I l-love you too" he replied, crying into my chest.

Time skip to waiting outside Ross's house

Jin's POV:

We filled Ross's luggage bag up with his clothes, electronics, and some of his cologne, which, admittedly, is to die for. I know, fangirling a bit. But anyone would. Its just that good. He also took a photo of his mom and sister, and a necklace with spherical, transparent orb charm that had a white dove in the center.

We were now out on the curb, waiting for my mom to pull up in the car. Ross cuddled into my chest still crying and I had my arms wrapped around him, trying to comfort him. "Babe, it's okay. You don't have to cry this much, you've been crying for an hour. You have a home and your going to live with me now" I said, kissing his head.

"I know, it's so hard to let go of them" he stuttered. "They are my family, no matter how abusive my father is and how homophobic my parents are. It hurts that they want me out of their lives" he said, sniffling afterwards. "That's true, but maybe this is good for all of you. Maybe they'll come back to you because maybe they do care and they just have to get used to it" I said. He nodded. My Mom pulled up next to us and I opened the door for Ross and picked up his suitcase to put it in the trunk. My mom stayed silent for some reason. She wasn't homophobic, and when I brought all my girlfriends home, she wouldn't shut up about it. Huh... I slipped in and shut the door, buckling in and cuddling Ross.

"So I take it the last few days weren't very good, then?" She asked. "No, I told you everything on the phone" I replied. "Well then" she said, driving off. "How are you, Ross?" she asked. I looked at him. "I'm fine" he said, wiping his tears off of his cheeks. "
"Alright. My name is Stacey. Glad to meet you. And if you haven't been in Jin's room yet, he was supposed to clean it and never did, so, just be prepared. That and his obsession with Fire Emblem is going to be all over his room" she said.

"Moommmm" I groaned. She smiled and Ross giggled. "And his massive farts in the morning" she said chuckling, as Ross's giggle burst into a laugh. "Mom! Okay, that's not even true, now she's -" Ross cut me off with a kiss. "I don't care, I'm going to find all your flaws anyway. And I will judge, and tease you sometimes but I won't mean anything by it. Unless it's downright annoying and I want you to stop, like if you leave empty soda cans all over for us to step on" he chuckled. Mom started laughing again. "He does that too!" She half-yelled. I rolled my eyes and blushed a little. Ross smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "This is what happens when you become someone my mom actually loves. She tortures you." I said. Ross giggled again.

Ross's POV:

We soon arrived at Jin's house and we went in and I followed him upstairs to his room which was really untidy. "You can just sit on the bed" he said, cleaning up. I nodded and pulled out my laptop and went onto Twitter. I checked out all my notifications when I saw that Shelby, my cousin messaged me.

"OMG! YOU HAVE A BF!? " She said. I was confused. "How do you know this?" I asked. She sent back a picture of me and Jin cuddling on the street."You're probably the most popular guy at your school now, congrats!" I groaned. "Not good. Thanks, Shelby." I said, logging off. "Babe" I said, tearing up. Jin just walked back into his room after it was clean. He looked at me and sat down and held my hand. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Pictures of us on the curb today were posted on Twitter by Jajay..." I replied. He cuddled me. "Everything's going to be alright. Has anyone at that school seen any other gay couple? Jeez..." He said. I nodded. "Yes, it didn't work out, one commited suicide" I said. He was a friend of mine...

"Oh, well lets go downstairs then and watch television" he offered. "Okay" I said, jumping on his back. He chuckled and carried me to the couch. He put on something really weird, and I don't know what it was. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

A/N

YAY! I UPDATED THIS WEEK! So stressed out. A lot of things are happening and its not even emotional stuff right now, its work and everything. Kind of... Hard to explain. Sorry if I don't reply to your comments soon enough!

Anyway, how was your day, and what do you think is going to happen next? And don't forget to vote!