The Last Day

Ross's POV:

I woke up in sleeping Jin's arms stretched. "Baaabbeee" I whined. He woke up. "Let goooooo"

Jin let go of me and stretched and I sat up, looking down at him. He looked back tiredly. "Hi...." He said in a soft tone. "Hiiii" I giggled, kissing him.

Jin sat up bringing his pillow to his lap and sighing. "You look so cute with bedheaaadd" I complimented. "Pfft" he said, grabbing me and pulling me close. "EHHH" I said loudly. "Shhhhh its our last day at my moms house baaabeee" he said. "Yay" I giggled.

"Nooooooo" he groaned. "Im scareeeddd"

"You don't have to be scared its literally right up the street" I stated.

"Yeah, I know " he replied pulling the blanket up a little showing the bottom part of his leg.

I gasped. "Jin!" I yelled. He looked at me confused. "What!?"

"Your foot is swollen!"

"Calm down"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOW-"

"Shhhhhh it's probably okay, its not that bad, it's a little swollen bu-"

"I will slap you" I warned. I would never do it...

"No you won't."

"YES I WILL"

Jin grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "Babe, listen, its nor broken, the doctor said it might be strained."

"YOU HAD IT CHECKED OUT WITHOUT TELLING ME?"

Jin sighed. "No, I just said it hurt and the doctor didn't do anything, they just said it might be strained."

"You're an asshole"

"Babe. Don't curse."

"Fine. I hate you."

"Better." He said kissing me.

"Stand up then. I want to see you walk."

Jin sighed and stood up and walked around the room with a small limp and it was obvious, according to his face, that he was in a little pain.

"You can't walk."

"Yes I can, and I'm going to help finish packing."

I glared at him and walked downstairs. "Stacey. Jin is hurt and won't admit it." I said to her while she was stirring something in a pot. She stopped. "JIN BOP! GET DOWN HERE NOW.'

Jin groaned. And carefully walked down the stairs. "Its nothing, its swollen. Its probably just sprained..." He quickly defended. "Sit on the couch and don't get up until I say so." She said. "Gladly" Jin replied walking to the couch and plopping down.

I sat down in his lap and snuggled into him, waiting for Stacey to come over. Jin kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me.

When Stacey finally came over she looked down at Jin's leg. "Put it on the couch" she said.

Jin did as he was told and looked up at her. Stacey examined it and took his foot into her arms and moved it around, Jin's face scrunching up in pain.

Stacey got up and smacked the back of his head.

"Ow!" He said.

"Its sprained. Gogiggled

You cab drive the rest of the stuff over to the apartment but you're not going to help pack. You're going to sit here watch TV, and make food all day."

Jin groaned.

"OW MY ANKLE OH MY GID I'M DYING HELP "

"NO you have to help pack, Ross."

I giggled. Alexa was watching TV this entire time and I don't think she noticed us.

After breakfast we packed the rest of the stuff, Jin did what he was told, and we found these bandage things to help with sprained ankles, so that all worked well. We left Alexa at the house for now because we had something special planned tonight~