Blend In

Jin's POV:

My parents weren't home last night again.  That's probably a good thing. I showed up to my first class and Ross wasn't there. Fifteen minutes later, he bursted through the door and apogized profusely to the teacher.

"I'm so, so sorry I know I'm late but everything just went wrong and–" Mrs. Steel cut him off. "Don't worry about it. Sit down." She said. He rushed into his seat and started doing the assignment. He didn't look so happy.

Timeskip brought to you by a very tired author (lunchtime)

The bell finally rang and we got up and went to the cafeteria. Me and ross sat alone at the table near the trashcans. He hasn't said a word to me and has this really depressed look on his face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "Let's just keep this relationship under the radar for a while" he said."Don't tell anyone yet".

Oh no...

He stared me. "WHO DID YOU TELL?" He half yelled. "Uhm, I kinda told Jess who kinda told everyone and yeaahh..." I said. He groaned. "My Mom wants to meet you soon and she is one of those holy rollers. She doesn't approve of us. She doesnw like what we did either and my wait until my dad hears this. I never came out of the closet and I never thought I'd have too" Ross said with  tear running down his cheek.

"

Babe, I'm sorry. I assumed you already have." I said, wiping the tear off his face. He slapped my hand away and put his face into his own. "UNDER please..." He said. "Okay..." I replied. Then the 'jockies' showed up... With Jess behind them, laughing.