A Valentines Day Surprise (2)

Ross's POV:
H

e nodded. "Well, you won't have to think very much after today." She said. Whatever that means. Jin rolled his eyes. I looked at him. "Maybe..." I replied.

TIME SKIPZZZZZ

It was now after lunch and Jin still won't tell me what was going on, even though I've practically been begging him.

"Come on, Jin. Pleaaaase tell me what we're going to do" I begged. Jin shook his head. "PLEEEAAASEEEEEE?" He shook his head again. "Stop" he replied. "PLEEEEAAASEEEEEEEEEEE? It's killing me." I said.

Jin looked at me and raised a brow in frustration. "Hey, remember that dream you had? I almost want to do that to you, without the sex. You are annoying me. Stop or else I won't take you" he replied, sitting down on the couch, turning the TV on and choosing a show from Netflix.

A/n

For my girlfriend who is reading this...

Hai.

And ice cream was going to happen but it's not happening this chapter.
(Ice cream is code for something only me and her know XDDD)

END OF A/N

I groaned and sat on his lap. I hate him having secrets that I don't know about that actually involve me. I got back up and went to Stacey. "So what's Jin got planned for me?" I asked kindly.

She rolled her eyes. "JIN, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NOW ASKING ME WHAT YOUR PLANS ARE" She called out. I glared at her. "ROSS, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. STOP ASKING EVERYONE" he yelled. I groaned and came over to him and he looked really annoyed.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over his lap and held me there. "NO!" I yelled. He looked at me. "Then stop begging because it's really annoying. And you don't want my mom to slap you." He replied. I nodded and he sat me up and pulled me close.

I cuddled him, and looked at him. "Stop giving me puppy eyes." He said. I sighed. "Please tell me" I replied. "ROSS. STOP IT." He snapped.

Jin's POV:

Ross cuddled me and looked up with these adorable eyes. "Stop giving me puppy eyes." I told him. He sighed. "Please tell me" he replied softly. "ROSS. STOP IT." I snapped.

I was losing my shit. He has been asking over and over again all day and if he bugs me about it I'm just going to cancel the sweet date we have at one of the restaurants on the pier.

He froze when I snapped at him and I looked at him frustrated. "Don't you ask me again. You're acting childish" I said. He nodded and watched the screen. "Please don't spoil the evening" I said. He nodded again, tearing up a bit.

Ross's POV:

I froze when Jin snapped at me... He looked at me frustrated. "Don't you ask me again. You're acting childish" He said. I nodded and stared at the screen. "Please don't spoil the evening" he continued. I nodded again, tearing up a little. I haven't seen him this frustrated at me before...

He kissed my head. "Sorry I yelled at you, babe. It's just the most annoying thing ever when you beg after I repeatedly asked you to stop. Not only that, but it is kind of hard to say no to you." Jin apologized.

"It's okay..." I replied. "Love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied to him.
"Good, now, after a few episodes, you should get dressed for something formal" he said. I nodded. "Yaaaay" . He chuckled and kissed me.