Love Me Harder

SMUT CHAPTER

Ross's POV:

I was handcuffed to the bed with my legs above my head, moaning quietly as Jin thrusted into me. Jin was about to reach the climax. He is inside me... I thought. He went a little faster, picking up the pace. I orgasmed, still trying not to moan loudly.

Jin moaned eventually slowing down as I took a few breaths. "Now, I want you to moan louder." He said. I shook my head, and he ignored. He started going deep and hard, and I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from moaning again. He went even harder, with every thrust hitting my prostate. "I said moan" he commanded. I orgasmed, causing me to moan quietly until I felt a warm feeling in between my hips and heard Jin moaning. I moaned loudly, gripping the bedpost I was handcuffed to.

Jin slowed down, allowing us both to breathe. Woah, it's so rough... I thought to myself. Jin pulled out and got out of bed. I put my legs down and looked over to Jin. He took off my handcuffs and I sat up and rubbed my wrists. He put the handcuffs on the bedstand. "Okay, face down in the pillow, arms out, ass up" he said. I did as he said. "Spread your legs, doggy style" Jin said. I spread my legs and looked between them.

Jin went to his dresser and pulled out a blindfold. "Good, now put this on" he said, throwing the blindfold so it landed next to my face. "B-but Jin" I was cut off. "What did you just call me?" He asked, glaring at me. There was a short pause. "It's Daddy, now put it on" Jin commanded. "B-but I won't know what you are doing" I explained. Jin raised his brow. "Isn't that the point?" He said. "Come on, you shouldn't disobey Daddy" he said. I nodded and put the blindfold on and my arms out so they were next to the other bed post.

I couldn't see anything, I could only hear the sound of the fan in the corner of the room. My heart was racing... What is he doing? I felt the handcuffs on my wrist and Jin pulled my arms forward, making my face go into the pillow and he handcuffed my hands to the bed post. There it was again... Silence.

"Butt needs to be higher" Jin said. I raised it higher. "Good" he said. He ran his hands gently across my back, sending chills through my spine. Complete silence, no sights, no smells... Just him running his hand along my back. He stopped and got off the bed. There was a long pause.

And then I felt a slap on my ass, it wasn't very hard, but it surprised me, causing me to lay on my stomach. "I SAID BUTT UP!" Jin yelled. I shot my butt straight up. "Higher" he said, pulling it up for me.

"Good. Now I want you to beg for it." I nodded. "J-Jin-" I was cut off by a hard slap to my rear and I yelped and layed back down. "BUTT UP, NOW!" He yelled. I did as he said and he adjusted me the way he wanted. "Don't do it again" I nodded.

"Yes, Jin" I said. Another hard slap to my rear and a yelp, but I didn't move. "It's Daddy" He said. "Y-yes Daddy" I replied. "Good. Now, using my new name, beg for it" he commanded. "D-daddy, I want m-more" I said. He ran his fingers across my rear, threatening me. "Louder." Jin said. "D-daddy! I want m-more!" I replied. "Good boy" he said. He got onto the bed and-

I shot up from the bed. It was still night... Oh, it was just a dream. Jin woke up. "Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm good" I said. He pulled me into his lap. "Just a nightmare?" He asked. I nodded. "J-just a nightmare..."