One Month Later...

Jin's POV:

So it has been a month since we moved into our apartment together and I am now Ross's legal guardian for a couple years, which is weird and I hope it doesn't get between us...

Anyway, I went and signed Ross up for his new school; there's no way I'm letting him go back to the old one, that's just a disaster waiting to happen.

I parked the car in the parking lot and walked back to my apartment which Ross had cleaned up, he was sitting on the bed, playing GTA V online.

"Hi babe" I said to him, taking off my jacket and throwing it next to him. He was so focused, it was cute. It took him a second to answer.

"Hi..." He said softly, his eyes still glued to the screen. "No kisses?" I ask him. Ross shook his head. I stood in front of the TV and stared at him.

"Jiiiiiin" he whined as he was pushed out if the arena by another car. I chuckled and pouted and looked away. "Oh, its alright, you're ahead of everyone else anyways." I remind him, sitting down and pulling him into my lap. "Kiss meh" I said.

Ross kissed me and then there was a knock on the door. He jumped up excitedly and opened the door, hugging Adam. "Yayyy" he said. I got up from the bed and looked at them. Adam stepped in and closes the door behind him, giving a bag to Ross.

Ross went away into the other room and I hugged Adam. "Hey, I haven't seen you in awhile, man" he said. "I know. How have you and Alesa been?" I asked him. "We broke up... She had to move away and she just broke up with me. It's alright though, I'm over it." He replied.

"Oh, that's horrible! Well we've gotta get you out and have some fun. Maybe you'll meet someone along the way" I suggested. "Nah, I've already found someone. His name is Ty" he stated.

I grinned. "Ha. You're secretly gay as fuck too. Congratulations." I teased. "Tch. Not as gay as you" he laughed.

Ross came back and asked for Adam, dragging him into the other room. I decided to fix spaghetti chili, so I put the noodles in the pot and cooked the chili. They still weren't out yet. I went next to the door, trying to listen to their conversation.

"Well that's great, Ross!" I heard Adam say.

"Yeah, but how am I supposed to tell him..."

"He already knew what was going to happen. Just tell him. I'll stay for dinner" he replied.

I was confused... Worried that something was going to happen. "Ross, babe! Would you set the table please?" I asked loud enough for them to hear. "Yeah! Uhm... Hold on..." He said. I heard a bag being handled and then Adam and Ross walked out.

Adam and I sat down on the couch while Ross sat the table. It was an awkward silence, Adam and I just kept looking at each other until he started laughing loudly. "Dude, stop staring at me" He said. I rolled my eyes and grinned, getting up and putting the food onto the plates for everyone.

At the dinner table, everyone ate but it was silent, Adam grinning like an idiot, trying not to laugh, and Ross trying not to laugh at Adam. It is so obvious when they're trying to hide something.

"Ross, do the dishes, I need to talk to Adam, if you don't mind." I said.

"Awhh but you always do the dishessss" he whined. I looked at him. "I know, I'll but ice cream for us though. You can have your own tub" I offered. He looked at Adam, worried. They stared at each other for a second, as if they were having one of those telepathic conversations.

"Okay" he said, getting up, starting the dishes. Adam and I went into the bedroom, sitting on the bed. "So..." I said softly. "What are you two hiding?" I asked. "I can't tell you, he'll tell you. It's nothing bad, especially since you're not making bad money off of your videos recently"

"What did you bring him?" I asked. "His candy bar. He's been wanting sweets" he said
I nodde something was suspicious still, but I could wait it out. Ross came to me, and looked at Adam. He sat in my lap, a wrapped my arms around him and looked down.

"Babe... There's something I have to tell you.' He said.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" I asked. He got out of my grip and reached under the bed and grabbed the bag, handing it to me and watched me. I looked at him confused, and I grabbed something out of bag. "I'm pregnaaaannt" he said, smiling. I smiled back, tearing up, hugging him.

Adam chuckled. "Yaaayyyy" he applauded. "Babe, you're hugging me to tight. You're suffocating me to death" he joked. I pulled away. "Ohh, stop" I replied.