The New Apartment

Jin's POV

We finally did it... We were in our first apartment together and we were perfectly happy. This was definitely one of my biggest goals I have been wanting to achieve for a while... It's like a milestone for me.

Ross was just getting shower and I had took my brace off of my leg that my mother had bought for me, preparing for mine. I went into the bathroom and took my shirt off.

"Ross?" I asked my beautiful boyfriend, walking towards the shower. "Yeah?" He replied. I took off my clothes, folded up and set them neatly on the sink. I opened the door to the shower and I got in, closing it behind me.

"Isn't the fact that we have only one shower a good thing?" I said, smirking as a wrapped my arms around Ross from behind. He giggled and I kissed his cheek.

"Don't you think we should celebrate our new apartment?" I asked him suggestively.

"Maybe we should" he said. A few seconds of silence filled the room. "But. Not now" he smiled.

I pouted. "You dick" I said. He giggled again. "Just wait" he said seductively.

~Ten minutes later~

After the shower I wrapped Ross tightly in a towel and carrying him to bed. I dropped him onto the pillows and laughed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down kissing me in such a way he never has before; it was his way for asking something good. I am sure you know what I'm saying by now. Amazing, lovey sex, okay? Back to the story.

I nibbled his bottom lip, asking for entrance and when he let me in, our tongues danced like nobody's had ever before; it was an amazing show indeed.

I layed down next to him and he straddled me, grabbing the sides if my towel and slowly sliding them off as he left a few marks on my neck. When he was done, he ripped it off as if he were desperate for me- desperate for love.

The younger boy looked at my member. It was only half way into an erection so he started pumping me which made me tense up from the pleasure, gripping the sheets under me and moaning quietly. "Fuuuuck..." I moaned softly. I was now excited; ready for the fun.

I pulled Ross back down and kissed him again, tugging at his towel, him taking it off in one swift movement.

His already erect cock stood straight up and stat on my knees, spreading my body across Ross's.

"Preparation?" I asked. He shook his head. "Just fuck me" he said. I nodded and thrusted into him about half way biting my lip and causing him to moan loudly, gripping the bed sheets.

I let him adjust around me before I pounded into him several times, hitting his prostate. I wasn't wasting any time; I wanted him to climax fast.

His tight hole clenched around me and a moaned quietly, breathing heavily. "F-fuck... You're so...-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before I climaxed and came into him, causing him to moan again, coming with me. I pulled out of him at we lied next to each other, panting.

Ross grabbed my hand I looked at him. "Best. Sex. Ever" he panted. I chuckled at him and pulled him close. "We probably should have gotten a shower later, huh?" I teased. He rolled his eyes and quickly fell asleep, me falling asleep soon after.