Meeting The Parents (1/2)

Jin's POV:
I nodded. "Don't worry. Jess is a good person. I can ask her to make her stop everything. She pretty much owns the school."I replied. He nodded. "My dad is coming home and he's going to beat me..." He said. "Okay, I'll come home with you to meet them both, okay?" I offered. "Okay".

I wiped the tears off of his face and put my hand under his chin, softly pulling his face up until his eyes met mine and planted a kiss on his lips. "Ross, I love you, and nobody will hurt you" I said. He nodded and we seperated to our classes.

*Time skip*

Ross's POV:

After school we met up at gates and started walking home. When nobody was around, Jin held my hand as our fingers interlocked. I looked down st my feet and blushed a bit as we were walking. He chuckled. There was a long pause. I cut the awkwardness out by telling him about my family.

"Okay, so I have this sister named Alexa and she is 17 (Jin is 18, Ross is 15 for this book) two years older than me, Mom's name is Evelyn, Dad's name is Jonathan but don't call him that, call him John" I said. "But wh-" I cut him off. "Alexa is 17 but she can be really insane. Not literally, like... Me. She's like me." Jin laughed. "You're so smooth" I smiled and nodded. "I am". We went inside.

Jin's POV:

He's just the right amount of awkward. He makes me smile like an idiot whenever we're together and its really adorable. We were inside. Seemed like a pretty simple house. You went in, there was white walls and a polished wooden floor, going forward, there was the carpeted stairs to the right, to the the left, there was a black couch and a large television in front of it. And then in front of that was the dining room with the kitchen on its left.

Ross walked into the kitchen and I followed. There was a woman there stirring something in a pot so I just stayed behind Ross. "Hi Mom" he said. The woman looked at him and smiled. "Helloooo" she said as she took Ross into her arms. Wait. Ross told me her name. Hmm... I'm bso bad with names... She looked at me over his shoulder and let go of him. "And who is this?" She asked. I did a small grin.

"My name is Jin. And you must be Mrs..." Nope. I couldn't remember. "Mrs. Evelyn. Nice to meet you. And you are a friend of Ross's?" She asked. I looked over to Ross and he looked at me. "Uhm..." He looked back at Mrs. Evelyn. "My boyfriend, Mom." She looked at me for a second with a blank stare. "Oh." She said in a discusted voice. She gave me a fake smile. "Well, then. Your sister is upstairs and your father is on the way home. He'll deal with anything you need him too. I'm baking cookies. And making dinner."

Ross and I went upstairs to his room. He put his bag down and flopped backwards on the bed and sighed. I sat down next to him. "She seems friendly enough" I said. He shook his head slowly. "Nope. She took her pills again. And that smile was probably fake." He said. "Oh. Okay, well lets meet your sister" I said. He nodded and we knocked on her door.

A/n

Hey, by the way, I'll update part two later. I am sick and just kinda got bored and was like

"Hey! I haven't updated in a while!" And my friend called me later like
"Yo, update your book" so I did.

Also, the first OC in the book is Alexa! Follow her account, @Just_Ship_JinRoss (who, once again, I can't tag) for more Jinross books and more content like this.

Also, if you guys see any mistakes in my grammar or something, let me know. I have gone through the chapter and corrected the mistakes I saw, but I might have missed a few.